Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It?s amazing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Make it 200%
    I am 200% the booster shot is all about the money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    If you think Covid is deadly, give Poverty a go then share stats. Good post BB. I have reservations and uncertainty on your username; LOL. Did yo Confed wife make you? LOL. couldn't resist.
    My son's nickname has been Bear since I brought him home from the hospital. Years ago when he would call into SE Drive Time radio show on Friday to give his picks to Craven and Ellis that was what he called himself. I liked so used it when I created this account on ED.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    How simple do you have to be to not get that 95% still dying are unvaccinated! You are people are fools.

As far as the horse paste is concerned, of course no one will tell you to take something that isn't tested. My God these people are dumb.
    Tell me your definition of "tested" as it applies to the vac and the10 boosters to follow.. Can't wait for those with 4 bitchin' at those with only 3.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 09-29-2021 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    No one trusts the government. No one trusts the government.

vCash
    If you think Covid is deadly, give Poverty a go then share stats. Good post BB. I have reservations and uncertainty on your username; LOL. Did yo Confed wife make you? LOL. couldn't resist.
    Wow, Poverty? Last I heard there wasn't a vaccine for that.

Our hospitals have been full of people getting those antibody treatments at $1800 each and getting at least 4 treatments. I wonder what that hospital bill cost us? The vaccine is cheap in comparison. You are right follow the money.

vCash
    Tell me your definition of "tested" as it applies to the vac and the10 boosters to follow.. Can't wait for those with 4 bitchin' at those with only 3.
    Booster shots are common with lots of vaccines. Do you freak out over needing Tetanus shot every ten years or Flu shot every year? What is it a series of 4 shots for the Polio vaccine? The complaining about boosters is amazing to me.

One freaking hospital stay of one person will pay for a whole bunch vaccine shots. Do you have any idea how much it cost to treat a Covid patient? Follow the money, it's in the treatment of sick people, not the vaccine.

Ventilators, Intensive Care, anti-body treatements = $$$$$$$. A ten day hospital stay would bankrupt most of us and somebody is going to pay it somehow. Taxpayers or insurance will be stuck with those bills due to fools like you.

Banned
    vCash
    Booster shots are common with lots of vaccines. Do you freak out over needing Tetanus shot every ten years or Flu shot every year? What is it a series of 4 shots for the Polio vaccine? The complaining about boosters is amazing to me.

One freaking hospital stay of one person will pay for a whole bunch vaccine shots. Do you have any idea how much it cost to treat a Covid patient? Follow the money, it's in the treatment of sick people, not the vaccine.

Ventilators, Intensive Care, anti-body treatements = $$$$$$$. A ten day hospital stay would bankrupt most of us and somebody is going to pay it somehow. Taxpayers or insurance will be stuck with those bills due to fools like you.
    17 you dumbass child.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Your first paragraph is true. So what. That has nothing to do with the argument that it is all about $ and control. The virus itself was created for $ and power and control.
    Yep. Fauci is evil.

Gain of function on this thing so that he and many other can make a killing off of it.

There's a special place in hell. How many people had to die for their greed and control?

vCash
    Wow, Poverty? Last I heard there wasn't a vaccine for that.

Our hospitals have been full of people getting those antibody treatments at $1800 each and getting at least 4 treatments. I wonder what that hospital bill cost us? The vaccine is cheap in comparison. You are right follow the money.
    I know 9 people personally who had covid within the last 2 months. 3 were vaccinated, 2 were 5 years old or younger, and 4 were unvaccinated adults. All 7 adults got the antibody infusion.

Tell me what those stats say, and how much 4 additional vaccinations would have saved us. You can't, because none of it makes any sense.

I don't come down strong on either side of the debate, because the "evidence" doesn't lead you to either side (unless your ideology drives your opinion). I'm very conservative, 3 of my 4 family members are fully vaccinated, and the 4th one isn't old enough. So I don't fit in your stereotypes either. But I'll tell you, I hate that "95% of the x are unvaccinated". I've heard many personal stories and things I've seen that don't jive with that. Second, how many of those being lumped in there are too young to be vaccinated? Maybe none...I haven't looked into that. But - I am skeptical of the Government, big Pharma, AND anti-vaxxers. I think the people in the middle with healthy skepticism are the ones who are right. Many of them are vaccinated, plenty are not. And you people that subscribe to the fringe conspiracy theories, please don't think I'm agreeing with you. I'm squarely in the middle watching people on both sides sound like idiots. No offense.

vCash

That makes perfect sense if the booster is needed.

But when a panel of experts selected BY THE CDC recommends against using them for certain categories of people, and then 7 days later at midnight on a Friday the CDC director says she is not going to accept the recommendation and is going to go forward with them anyway, people are going to be skeptical of that and think it is about the money. Rightfully so.

vCash
    How simple do you have to be to not get that 95% still dying are unvaccinated! You are people are fools.
    Your 95% figure is 100% bullshit. I'm hoping you made that up yourself because that is not factual in the slightest

vCash
    17 you dumbass child.
    You are a stupid redneck fool

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    My son's nickname has been Bear since I brought him home from the hospital. Years ago when he would call into SE Drive Time radio show on Friday to give his picks to Craven and Ellis that was what he called himself. I liked so used it when I created this account on ED.
    I'll never forget that nurse handing my baby boy over to me and walking out of the hospital with him cradled in my arms. I had this feeling of "I get to go home keep him and shit?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    Your 95% figure is 100% bullshit. I'm hoping you made that up yourself because that is not factual in the slightest
    look at the numbers yourself then.

https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static...9,420,971.html

vCash
    The vaccine cannot help the severely immune compromised such as elderly, diabetics and cancer patients. No vaccine is 100% effective. Some will still die but not nearly at the rate they were before getting vaccinate. People that don't believe the vaccine is saving lives and saving millions of $$$ simply don't won't to see the truth. They have their head in the sand to the evidence.

The next thing I will be hearing is the earth is flat.

vCash
    FROM AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH

From April 27, 2021 so COVID deaths are not fully stated for today but you get the jest of it

here is the entire article.

https://www.aier.org/article/are-cov...20York%20Times.

"Comparing the death counts between the 1918 Flu and Covid-19 without adjusting for population growth is extremely misleading. In 1918 the population of the United States was roughly 103 million, while near the end of 2020 it stood at roughly 330 million. According to CDC statistics compiled by a study in JAMA Covid-19 killed 345,000 people in 2020 and now stands at around half a million as stated by the New York Times. Adjusted for the population growth of over 200 million people and holding the death rates constant, the 1918 Flu would have killed over 2 million people if it occured today, which is more than four times greater than Covid-19. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Yep. Fauci is evil.

Gain of function on this thing so that he and many other can make a killing off of it.

There's a special place in hell. How many people had to die for their greed and control?
    '
    Surely this is sarcasm. You are not serious? You really think this is Fauci? The next thing we will be doing is burning witches at the stake.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    So was the experimental vaccine and it is failing miserably. The effectiveness of it not the big money made from all the guinea pigs
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman View Post
    FROM AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH

From April 27, 2021 so COVID deaths are not fully stated for today but you get the jest of it

here is the entire article.

https://www.aier.org/article/are-cov...20York%20Times.

"Comparing the death counts between the 1918 Flu and Covid-19 without adjusting for population growth is extremely misleading. In 1918 the population of the United States was roughly 103 million, while near the end of 2020 it stood at roughly 330 million. According to CDC statistics compiled by a study in JAMA Covid-19 killed 345,000 people in 2020 and now stands at around half a million as stated by the New York Times. Adjusted for the population growth of over 200 million people and holding the death rates constant, the 1918 Flu would have killed over 2 million people if it occured today, which is more than four times greater than Covid-19. "
    What does that have to do with the price of cookies? 1918 flu was worse, who doesn't know this? I have not missed a single day of work.

vCash
    '
    Surely this is sarcasm. You are not serious? You really think this is Fauci? The next thing we will be doing is burning witches at the stake.
    What? Fauci funded the gain of function research that led to this virus. Fauci helped create this monster
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is