Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: It?s amazing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    You do realize that it's less than 5% of doctors prescribing that? And you do realize half of that number have set themselves up as a pill mill to feed off people like you?

Ivermectin does not work. I'm sorry. I wish it did. Doctors are making a complete mockery of the profession if they are still prescribing it. That is not debatable.
    The country of India is giving it to their citizens in their Covid care package. Countries in Africa that prescribe it on the reg have the best Covid numbers on the planet.

And now you have Pfizer developing a knockoff to make millions.

You dont know the answer of debatable either I see
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    less than 5% of doctors
    And there's a reason...

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/...mectin-hacked/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    The country of India is giving it to their citizens in their Covid care package. Countries in Africa that prescribe it on the reg have the best Covid numbers on the planet.

Indian and Africa....are these typically pinnacles of medical expertise and development, let alone anything else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Indian and Africa....are these typically pinnacles of medical expertise and development, let alone anything else?
    Wellllll- they are having success sooooooo.....

vCash
    Wellllll- they are having success sooooooo.....
    So has China, I suppose.**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    Yep, the same gov't who does not require members of Congress, the White House or the illegals coming in to be vaccinated. The same gov't who is still blocking planes from landing in the US with abandoned Americans on board from Afghanistan. Quite the trustworthy bunch this group of idiots is
    BOOM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I agree with this. I support the vaccine, but It's not a one size fits all for everybody. That to me is the key. And what makes America what it is. Biden is screwing up with mandate and it's going to cost him and his party.
    No way he gets re-elected unless the Republicans do something stupid like nominate Trump again.

vCash

Hey why not move to India or Africa if you think they've got it figured out, right?

Hot rock gave you good advice. Go see a real doctor. Don't be too blinded politically to be able to make the most informed decisions for yourself. I've met a number of people that wish they did.

vCash
    Hey why not move to India or Africa if you think they've got it figured out, right?

Hot rock gave you good advice. Go see a real doctor. Don't be too blinded politically to be able to make the most informed decisions for yourself. I've met a number of people that wish they did.
    I know 30 plus surgeons I have worked with- including one of the best Max-Face guys in the world. I have all the medical advice I need.

I literally worked in hospitals and with Dr's for a decade. I'm good
    Last edited by Coach34; 09-29-2021 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    I know 30 plus surgeons I have worked with- including one of the best Max-Face guys in the world. I have all the medical advice I need.
    Including the guy who got his "medicine" from the local Tractor Supply, lol? And you can say this with a straight face....Yeah, I'm sure you're getting the best medical advice available, from the best people in the world, lol. Certainly...

That's quite the flex, considering your previous statements.

Banned
    vCash
    there are smart doctors all over. Met many of them in Peru.. They helped my son big time when he was 2 when we were down there and had an asthma attack. My wife's cousin is a great dentist down there. My friend whose wife is also Peruvian goes down there every year and gets a colonoscopy every few years down there cuz the total cash price is less than his deductible here in Texas and he digs his doc down there. Trusts him with his ass.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 09-29-2021 at 07:51 PM.

vCash
    Including the guy who got his "medicine" from the local Tractor Supply, lol? And you can say this with a straight face....Yeah, I'm sure you're getting the best medical advice available, from the best people in the world, lol. Certainly...

I made a post talking about a millionaire farmer- so the fact that I have access to numerous doctors is moot? I dont understand. I have access to one of the best 10 ortho surgeons in the country. I'm lucky.

vCash

I literally worked in hospitals and with Dr's for a decade. I'm good
    I don't know what else to tell you. You're either lying or talking to the wrong ones. Make sure if you ever end up in the hospital with covid they do two things: not stop the ivermectin and consult OMFS to help you out.

vCash
    You're either lying or talking to the wrong ones. Make sure if you ever end up in the hospital with covid they do two things: not stop the ivermectin and consult OMFS to help you out.
    No- the Dr's I know are outstanding and damn good at what they do. One thing you can count on- I wont die of Covid.

Alot of Dr's know what a power/money grab looks like

vCash
    Never trust a high school football coach for medical advice, they got some cheerleader to do their homework. Go see a real doctor and discuss this. Orthopedic surgeons are not infectious diseases experts but they are probably better than Joe Rogan. Make a real appointment, see a real doctor that has actually studied the area you want to address. They are not perfect but they are best we got. I watched my wife die and my daughter, one to heart issues and the other cancer and doctors could not help them. They won’t be perfect but they are what we have, that and prayer. Never look at a message board or social media for medical advice. I say get vaccinated from the data available but I am but a layman too. Talk with a real doctor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    there are smart doctors all over. Met many of them in Peru.. They helped my son big time when when he was 2 when we were down there and had an asthma attack. My wife's cousin is a great dentist down there. My friend whose wife is also Peruvian goes down there every year and gets a colonoscopy every few years down there cuz the total cash price is less than his deductible here in Texas and he digs his doc down there. Trusts him with his ass.
    No doubt. There are great doctors, scientists, and people in general from all over the world. I didn't mean to insinuate otherwise with my post, so my bad.

That being said, concerning this topic, there is a reason such little support amongst the overall medical/scientific community exists, and it's not because they're victims of some grand conspiracy...

But in this day and age, conspiracies definitely put asses in the seats.

vCash

I know the horse paste talking point is catchy and all but it is also used in humans quite often. It even won a Nobel prize for its use in humans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    Wow, Poverty? Last I heard there wasn't a vaccine for that.

Our hospitals have been full of people getting those antibody treatments at $1800 each and getting at least 4 treatments. I wonder what that hospital bill cost us? The vaccine is cheap in comparison. You are right follow the money.
    The vaccine ain't cheap, they are making billions off it. antibody stuff works as do other treatments that they try to stop. I know as many or more vaccinated people getting antibody treatment than unvaccinated people. All the numbers are a lie too.

I ain't against a vaccine for people that need it but most people don't need it to do fine with Covid. Why are all the vaccinated people so scared? They are protected right? No one has answered this question yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    send me a link that proves that please.
    https://stream.org/fauci-funded-wuha...ocuments-show/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The vaccine ain't cheap, they are making billions off it. antibody stuff works as do other treatments that they try to stop. I know as many or more vaccinated people getting antibody treatment than unvaccinated people. All the numbers are a lie too.

I ain't against a vaccine for people that need it but most people don't need it to do fine with Covid. Why are all the vaccinated people so scared? They are protected right? No one has answered this question yet.
    Man no one is trying to stop the antibody treatments now. Why? Because the data shows it helps. There is criteria to get the antibody infusion whether you are vaccinated or not. That doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't help your chances. I guess I don't understand the logic that someone is so much less skeptical of an entire infusion of stuff than the vaccine. It's purely political influence clouding judgement. Both are the best tools we have to fight this thing to date. Anyone telling you otherwise is getting their information from the wrong place.