Thread: LOL Let us have some fun.

vCash

LOL Let us have some fun.

Get creative, what is your BEST case scenario to happen this weekend? It can be anything, whatever your little heart desires.

My best case is we walk onto Kyle Field and look like we have been there before. the stadium and atmosphere are not to big for us. Rogers commands the offense, Rogers throws 5% behind the line not 28.2%, Rogers makes them respect the deep pass (15-20 yrds), our receivers do not take a play off, our oline continues to make the progress that they have been making, and our defense does what they do in the run department and do not allow a TD of more than 30 yrds, FINALLY our special teams doesn't kick ourselves in the butt.... and we still lose in a nail biter 27-29 Leach actually gets that hairball that he is always trying to cough up out during the press conference, he then spends 15 minutes talking about the hairball. We are so enamored with his story that we forget what just happened on the field and we are super excited for an off week. Jimbo (seriously what were his parents thinking, is this really his name? He should be a truck driver making 90 bucks an hour not 90 million) during his press conference someone actually asks a question that all Aggies what to know. Are you actually worth 90 million?

vCash
    My hope is that the Aggie Cheerleaders don?t influence Cohen into going all Male cheerleaders at State.

vCash
    All 22 of A&M starters get the shits. They man up and play anyways. All of them shit their pants and play with shit in thier pants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    My hope is that the Aggie Cheerleaders don?t influence Cohen into going all Male cheerleaders at State.
    I think if anyone would have done it, it would have been the male cheerleader in loafers who preceded him.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Banned
    vCash
    I'd settle for a reach around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    All 22 of A&M starters get the shits. They man up and play anyways. All of them shit their pants and play with shit in thier pants.
    LOL, I have wished many things on opposing teams but this one never cam to my mind. This one takes the cake.

vCash
    In all seriousness just look competent on the road. I can count on one hand the amt. of time we've looked competent on the road since 2017 and two of those times we were playing the WORST of the WORST (2018 OM and 2019 Arky). Go back to 2017 against A&M and that's the last time we looked good in a road game. We weathered an early storm and just dominated from midway through the first quarter on.

vCash
    Maybe their khaki-wearing cult leader or deity can show up and take them all back to their home planet of Xenu, Kolob, Krypton, or where ever the hell, so we can all be spared future iterations of "This is A&M's year".**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Lol jack.

vCash
    Bo Pellini advises Jimbo on how to defend the air raid.

vCash
    Matt Corral sees that I took OM and the points and goes batshi* crazy on Bamas def only to throw a pick 6 at the last second to lose.

vCash
    If we are going to win 6 this is a must win. Believe it or not, after TSU and Vandy, this is the most likely game we could somehow stumble into a W. Yes, I think KY will be slightly tougher than this one.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    What's the best thing I could envision?

Not going to save it to my computer, but insert Lawrence from Office Space Gif here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    What's the best thing I could envision?

Not going to save it to my computer, but insert Lawrence from Office Space Gif here.
    "no thanks man!...don't want you ****in' up my life"**