Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like button

vCash

Like button

Is there a way for the admins to add a like button? I think it would clean up a lot of needless posts and probably drive in some new users. Also, while they?re at it, could it fix the question marks for other punctuation issue? That drives me insane. Just some thoughts. Thanks

vCash
    I am glad you posted the question about a LIKE button, as I have been thinking about asking the same.
    It would certainly be nice if they would, and I believe it would also generate more active participation.

vCash
    I would up vote it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Is there a way for the admins to add a like button? I think it would clean up a lot of needless posts and probably drive in some new users. Also, while they?re at it, could it fix the question marks for other punctuation issue? That drives me insane. Just some thoughts. Thanks
    Your user name rocks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Your user name rocks
    I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Dak Holliday; 09-28-2021 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Left off I

vCash
    liked it.

vCash
    Not at this time.
    and if people would read the idiot's guide to posting... they could fix the question marks themselves.. It's an iphone / ipad issue. Not a board issue.
    So if you see question marks. Know that poster.. Is an IDIOT and hasn't read the guide or the countless posts pointing out the fix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Not at this time.
    and if people would read the idiot's guide to posting... they could fix the question marks themselves.. It's an iphone / ipad issue. Not a board issue.
    So if you see question marks. Know that poster.. Is an IDIOT and hasn't read the guide or the countless posts pointing out the fix.
    Hi my name is Maverick91 and I am an idiot.

Banned
    vCash
    Not at this time.
    Damn Scooba. Idiots? Ain't dat a little harsh?

vCash
    Not at this time.
    My grand parents were 7th cousins.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Well played, LMAO, free market REP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I knew it, I knew it!*

vCash
    Not at this time.
    Idiot? No. Lazy? Probably. I just do not (no need for ? when you spell out your words) give a damn about it.

vCash
    It's an option in vBulletin 5, but not 4.

vCash
    Not at this time.
    **Like**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    It's an option in vBulletin 5, but not 4.
    Here's an add-on which would do the same thing if an admin could install.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510

vCash
    I like the idea of a "Like" button, upvote, or some other way of expressing agreement or even appreciation of the post. The ? issue is because the person is using an iPhone and hasn't used the correct setting to prevent them.

vCash
    Not at this time.
    😂 noted?

vCash
    If it is true what they say about laughter being good for you, then I am healthier now than I was before reading this thread.
    Some funny stuff! 🤣😂

vCash
    How would a like button drive in new users?