Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    And we still left 75 more out there. If they don't stop it why would we?
    lol... because we are Air Raid. ha

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Worst I have ever seen them play as a group. 4 6 and 11 were on Osirius Mitchell level of effort and Leach snatched them out for most of the 2nd half to prove a point. They were absolutely awful and it is mainly effort. Hate to break it to yall but Will Rogers is the biggest reason we were even in the game
    Yep. Listened to Thunder and Lightning and they have convinced me. Our own team is the reason why we are not 4-0. Stupid, stupid, stupid plays cost us two games.

vCash
    Go watch one of Marks runs that he pops, if Heath makes any effort at all to block the corner Marks is gone but nope. Heath took the play off and instead we get 15 when we could have gotten 1500

vCash
    It has to be an injury with Walley bc he is not close to what he was a year ago

vCash
    It has to be an injury with Walley bc he is not close to what he was a year ago
    He's basically playing on one leg Bucky. Jaden has never been a lack of effort guy, ever. He's got ankle and knee problems but he's trying to help this team win. He's a gamer and not a lot of people know how bad he's hurting. Big reason he didn't play a lot second half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He's basically playing on one leg Bucky. Jaden has never been a lack of effort guy, ever. He's got ankle and knee problems but he's trying to help this team win. He's a gamer and not a lot of people know how bad he's hurting. Big reason he didn't play a lot second half.
    You could tell its def something. Everything about him is not the same as it was. Being hurt is one thing but not giving a shit is another. Heath may have legit cost us 14-21 points on his own. Lazy fade route, doesnt block the corner who tackles marks and he fumbled on the first drive when we were rolling.

He has made some plays for us, but theres no excuse for that

vCash
    You could tell its def something. Everything about him is not the same as it was. Being hurt is one thing but not giving a shit is another. Heath may have legit cost us 14-21 points on his own. Lazy fade route, doesnt block the corner who tackles marks and he fumbled on the first drive when we were rolling.

He has made some plays for us, but theres no excuse for that
    I can assure you Walley is not like Heath. Kid really does care it's why he's trying to play through this. He's pretty banged up. Yeah Heath has talent but he just don't give you everything he's got. He could be so good.

vCash
    I can assure you Walley is not like Heath. Kid really does care it's why he's trying to play through this. He's pretty banged up. Yeah Heath has talent but he just don't give you everything he's got. He could be so good.
    I agree with that. Its one reason I was so mad as I was bc from all accounts even Wills, he is all in. 4 6 and 54 all did some really selfish stuff at times that cost us

vCash
    I agree with that. Its one reason I was so mad as I was bc from all accounts even Wills, he is all in. 4 6 and 54 all did some really selfish stuff at times that cost us
    Jaden is all in. He's not a big talker and there's very few people that know how banged up he is. From my experience with him he's gonna give you everything he's got. I wish he was completely healthy he'a a difference maker.

vCash
    Jaden is all in. He's not a big talker and there's very few people that know how banged up he is. From my experience with him he's gonna give you everything he's got. I wish he was completely healthy he'a a difference maker.
    He was explosive last year and didnt have hardly any drops that I can remember. He has more drops now than he had all of last year

vCash
    He was explosive last year and didnt have hardly any drops that I can remember. He has more drops now than he had all of last year
    Man you know yourself how hard it is to play without your legs under you. It just takes so much away from what you can do and it's frustrating as heck. Been there done that myself. And I always appreciate your take on things .

vCash
    Man you know yourself how hard it is to play without your legs under you. It just takes so much away from what you can do and it's frustrating as heck. Been there done that myself. And I always appreciate your take on things .
    I was worried about him when I saw him this summer still wearing a brace during 7 on 7

vCash
    And I appreciate that man I feel the same about your takes

vCash
    I was worried about him when I saw him this summer still wearing a brace during 7 on 7
    Yeah and he hurt his ankle pretty bad in the bowl game and probably should've had surgery on it and then he dinged his knee in spring. He hurt same ankle again against la tech and he's dinged the knee up again several times. He's trying he just ain't 100%

vCash
    I feel like Walley will come around and get targeted more. He was open a couple of times that I noticed Saturday, of course, one was a drop.

vCash
    Good catch. Young man is from the woods in Green County. If it walks they hunt it. Big deer hunter and turkey too. He was late for a big tournament game for me one time because he got a big turkey, lol! He also loves to fish. My son is playing baseball with Jadens best friend at MGCCC and these young un's are about as country as they come(which I love).
    Reminds me a little like jerious Norwood and how he loved to fish more than anything.

vCash
    I don't think its a great thing to call out players for effort and off the field stuff, especially by someone that is clearly connected to another player. Just my two cents.

vCash
    If you ever get his ear, tell him I would be more than happy for him to take a week or so off it is means for him to get to 100%. I was a field goal kicker in collage and tried to play through a hurt grown on my kicking leg and I still have issues from it 10 years later because I didn't give it time to heal. I don't wont him to have to be dealing with that, we have other folks that can step up and play serviceably in his stead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    If you ever get his ear, tell him I would be more than happy for him to take a week or so off it is means for him to get to 100%. I was a field goal kicker in collage and tried to play through a hurt grown on my kicking leg and I still have issues from it 10 years later because I didn't give it time to heal. I don't wont him to have to be dealing with that, we have other folks that can step up and play serviceably in his stead.
    Will do. I have the same problem with a knee injury I got playing baseball, came back way to soon and it's arthritic now. You know when you're young you feel 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

vCash
    Will do. I have the same problem with a knee injury I got playing baseball, came back way to soon and it's arthritic now. You know when you're young you feel 10 foot tall and bulletproof.
    Roger that! Strong facts, wish I could go back to that. lol