Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRs.

vCash

WRs.

Worst I have ever seen them play as a group. 4 6 and 11 were on Osirius Mitchell level of effort and Leach snatched them out for most of the 2nd half to prove a point. They were absolutely awful and it is mainly effort. Hate to break it to yall but Will Rogers is the biggest reason we were even in the game

vCash
    Why is there an effort problem?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    One WR played great. The others were hit and miss. There were open guys throughout the game, and windows missed. There were plenty of dump offs to players that got up bruised and limping. Strangely however, the sky clears and the qb gets on the ball when way behind with about 10-12 minutes remaining. I can confirm this in 3 of 4 games played.

vCash
    Will was also the reason we lost. If he'll stop being selfish and check into run plays more we would have won the game. I think he's listening to you and worrying about stats. Unless he breaks the all times winnings Qb nobody will care or remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Will was also the reason we lost. If he'll stop being selfish and check into run plays more we would have won the game. I think he's listening to you and worrying about stats. Unless he breaks the all times winnings Qb nobody will care or remember.
    We had 115 rushing yards on 26 carries. I’d buy this argument with the other games, but it just isn’t true for this game. We ran and we ran well for the air raid.

vCash
    The wrs certainly weren't great today, but this is a recurring theme with bucky... everyone is to blame but will. Will has been and always will be the apple of bucky's eye, and will will never be part of the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Why is there an effort problem?
    Watch their body language and watch their routes when they dont get the ball. Its why we missed Heath in the RZ. He ran a lazy ass route. Some of their routes are so lazy that they cover up the other routes. Walley is not close to the kid he was a year ago. Heath is Heath and Calvin is a big time me guy right now.

Watch 85 then watch the rest of them and you will see an effort difference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    We ran the ball more yesterday than we have all year??? Leach will tear into Will if he checks when he doesnt give him the freedom to do it. Imagine working for your boss who does that, then you hear this from some random.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The wrs certainly weren't great today, but this is a recurring theme with bucky... everyone is to blame but will. Will has been and always will be the apple of bucky's eye, and will will never be part of the problem.
    Again your reading comprehension is bad. I have said multiple times he is not perfect. He misses he is human. But yesterday he played about as well as he has played all year long. One throw on the INT was really the only thing I would change. And the sack before halftime

vCash
    Does the effort problem mean we should worry about walley transferring?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Does the effort problem mean we should worry about walley transferring?
    Walley seems to have had an effort issue all season. These guys that think they may have a chance at the NFL don?t need to take a play off or be lazy on a route. The NFL will have tape on almost every play, plus they will talk to their position coaches as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Walley seems to have had an effort issue all season. These guys that think they may have a chance at the NFL don?t need to take a play off or be lazy on a route. The NFL will have tape on almost every play, plus they will talk to their position coaches as well.
    And walley seems to really like being at state. He fits right in with the culture. Hopefully he can get his head on straight.

vCash
    Its not just Walley. Calvin is the worst right now followed by Heath then Walley. Heath has been better than Walley this year and that is saying something. Something is up with Jaden Walley idk if hes like Brandon Bryant and cant handle success or the injury or maybe something personal but he is not the kid he was a year ago on the field. Heath is Heath. Calvin is proving to be another diva

vCash
    sigh

vCash
    We lost because of a stupid punt team mistake and a missed field goal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Its not just Walley. Calvin is the worst right now followed by Heath then Walley. Heath has been better than Walley this year and that is saying something. Something is up with Jaden Walley idk if hes like Brandon Bryant and cant handle success or the injury or maybe something personal but he is not the kid he was a year ago on the field. Heath is Heath. Calvin is proving to be another diva
    Jaden's playing on basically one leg right now. His ankle and knee both are dinged up. So y'all might cut him a little slack he's playing hurt to try and help us.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 09-26-2021 at 09:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Jaden's playing on basically one leg right now. His ankle and knee both are dinged up. So y'all might cut him a little slack he's playing hurt to try and help us.
    Hey, side note, what does Jaden like to hunt? I have never seen that man without camo on? and he isn't wearing the camo that these kids wear for looks. This stuff looks like the stuff he would use to hunt with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Hey, side note, what does Jaden like to hunt? I have never seen that man without camo on? and he isn't wearing the camo that these kids wear for looks. This stuff looks like the stuff he would use to hunt with.
    Good catch. Young man is from the woods in Green County. If it walks they hunt it. Big deer hunter and turkey too. He was late for a big tournament game for me one time because he got a big turkey, lol! He also loves to fish. My son is playing baseball with Jadens best friend at MGCCC and these young un's are about as country as they come(which I love).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    We had 115 rushing yards on 26 carries. I’d buy this argument with the other games, but it just isn’t true for this game. We ran and we ran well for the air raid.
    And we still left 75 more out there. If they don't stop it why would we?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Good catch. Young man is from the woods in Green County. If it walks they hunt it. Big deer hunter and turkey too. He was late for a big tournament game for me one time because he got a big turkey, lol! He also loves to fish. My son is playing baseball with Jadens best friend at MGCCC and these young un's are about as country as they come(which I love).
    lol That is awesome! They need to enjoy it as much as they can, sure does beat sitting at a desk all day.