Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bucky

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Guys I am not saying Will is perfect or that he never misses or is 100 for 100 on his reads. But he is throwing into 8 sometimes 9 second level defenders with WRs that run lazy ass routes when they arent getting the ball, behind a OL with not very much experience in the scheme. Our WRs lost the game on offense yesterday. Big plays and a stupid selfish mistake by a kid on special teams who has done nothing but be immature since the day he got here cost us.

Just bc a guy looks open after the ball is in the air does not mean he is open.
    The criticism is coming from fans who have never played QB. Everyone looks open from the upper deck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The criticism is coming from fans who have never played QB. Everyone looks open from the upper deck.
    I've never played Quarterback, that's true, but I played Cornerback into my early 20s. I know when a WR is open.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Replied to the wrong post

vCash
    This is what happens when a fanbase has what they perceive/hope is a Ferrari in the garage, but we keep riding in the Accord Sport. Will is not a terrible QB, but I think we are overstating his ceiling. He is serviceable, but if we win, it seems very much like we will win with him, rather than because of him. I know Bucky and a few others love him, probably because they?re Brandon Bulldogs, but sentimental value doesn?t quite translate to others just because you?d like it to. I may end up eating my words on this, but I doubt it.

vCash
    Having owned a Very high end car (6 months) I can tell you that I am now gladly driving a Ford F-150 (8years). Spent way too much money trying to keep the flash on the road, bring on the 87 unleaded and my ol faithful F150. Sometimes slow and steady does win the race. The experiment in high end automobiles damn near broke me. Just saying. Rogers is slow and steady by the way. Also I am a Pike County guy not a Rankin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Having owned a Very high end car (6 months) I can tell you that I am now gladly driving a Ford F-150 (8years). Spent way too much money trying to keep the flash on the road, bring on the 87 unleaded and my ol faithful F150. Sometimes slow and steady does win the race. The experiment in high end automobiles damn near broke me. Just saying. Rogers is slow and steady by the way. Also I am a Pike County guy not a Rankin.
    I don?t fully disagree with you, but Will?s shortcomings are bigger issues not because of Will?s lack of ability as much as the promise of Robertson?s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    This is what happens when a fanbase has what they perceive/hope is a Ferrari in the garage, but we keep riding in the Accord Sport. Will is not a terrible QB, but I think we are overstating his ceiling. He is serviceable, but if we win, it seems very much like we will win with him, rather than because of him. I know Bucky and a few others love him, probably because they?re Brandon Bulldogs, but sentimental value doesn?t quite translate to others just because you?d like it to. I may end up eating my words on this, but I doubt it.
    Bro... Keep Accord Sports out of this. Totally uncalled for!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did he throw an int in scoring territory? Did he overthrow a wide open td?

This team sucks, period. To totally absolve Rogers of any blame is strange. Can't be the good ole boy from rankin co's fault.
    The young qb, whomever it is, who throws the ball 62 times after making multiple decisions per throw is allowed to make a few mistakes, just not multiple killer mistakes. The chip shot fg, leaping the punt shield, multiple drops, constant coverage busts-those don't fall in that category IMO.

Will has played more than well enough for us, as a meh football team, to be 4-0. That's all that should be expected of him at this juncture of his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The young qb, whomever it is, who throws the ball 62 times after making multiple decisions per throw is allowed to make a few mistakes, just not multiple killer mistakes. The chip shot fg, leaping the punt shield, multiple drops, constant coverage busts-those don't fall in that category IMO.

Will has played more than well enough for us, as a meh football team, to be 4-0. That's all that should be expected of him at this juncture of his career.
    Agree 100 percent

vCash
    Let's forget the Scared Raid (Thanks, LeeShouldHaveFanked), can someone explains why our running sucks against a Prevent defense? Anytime we run, whether premeditated or not, our RBs get 3 yards and go down when someone looks in their direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Bro... Keep Accord Sports out of this. Totally uncalled for!
    😂 I drive an accord sport with 350k miles on it.

vCash
    First non high performance, but reliable car that came to mind

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    �� I drive an accord sport with 350k miles on it.
    I would still be driving mine if they could have figured out why the engine kept turning off for no reason. lol

vCash
    I would still be driving mine if they could have figured out why the engine kept turning off for no reason. lol
    I've had 2 Accords(not the sport) but they were great cars. I drove them and passed them down to my kids one by one and they drove them til the wheels fell off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I've had 2 Accords(not the sport) but they were great cars. I drove them and passed them down to my kids one by one and they drove them til the wheels fell off.
    I went from an 03 Accord to a 13 Sonata, worst vehicle move I could have made. The quality is so different.

vCash
    I went from an 03 Accord to a 13 Sonata, worst vehicle move I could have made. The quality is so different.
    My company car is a Hyundai Sonata and its been a tank. I travel all over the southeast and it has been trouble free(knock on wood) got 240k on it and going strong. But you're absolutely right I love the Accords.

vCash
    I?ve had 2 accords- 05 LX and 2014 Sport. Both 4 cyl because they use the timing chain Vs belt. 275k miles on the first and 350k on this one. I literally have never had a single issue. Oil changes, transmission fluid every 60k? tires and brakes. I literally just did my first tune up on the sport. 34-35 mpg. Best car I?ve ever owned.

vCash
    Then we are all in agreement that Will Rogers is reliable and steady. Good deal. Case closed. Haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    My company car is a Hyundai Sonata and its been a tank. I travel all over the southeast and it has been trouble free(knock on wood) got 240k on it and going strong. But you're absolutely right I love the Accords.
    I bought my youngest daughter the same car for her graduation present from nursing school. Great car!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I bought my youngest daughter the same car for her graduation present from nursing school. Great car!
    Yes sir!