Give me a minute let me get this out... We are not as good as some on here think we are (I fall into this group) this group is going to have to accept that is reality until we are proven correct. We are also not as horrible as the other group on here thinks that we are.

I honestly thought at the beginning of the season that we were a potential nine win team. Call me crazy, I don't care, that's what I saw, and honestly I can make the argument that we should be 4-0 today and have a real possibility to win next week. So, nine wins could have really happened.

For those of us that think Leach is going to be the Bear for State, we seriously need to chill. There are things that are happening that would not be happening at any other program than State. It honestly shouldn't take this long to instill your offense, it doesn't matter who you are, it just shouldn't. I don't understand why it is taking the time that it is, is it on the whole unit or does it really sit at the feet of Will? I honestly don't know, my opinion for how much it doesn't matter is that it sits at Will's feet.

For those of you who think that Leach should be tared and feathered before he is sent walking to, you need to chill. It is really ignorant of you to not see how many youthful and inexperienced mistakes that are taking place that are completely out of Leaches control. A lot of those we can see are getting fixed week in and week out, but, inconsistency is to me the biggest sign of a youthful/inexperienced team.

My take: Neither group has enough ground to say their opinion is fact. We beat that team today, stats do matter, if we won and were killed in the stats column. We seriously would be sitting here saying that we got lucky and this isn't sustainable. But, since we are putting the stats up to win the game, there is something that is happening correctly. Also, the team hasn't quit, nor do they look like they want to. That is huge! I'm pissed, I am not hopeful but we will see what happens.