Thread: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    No it?s not? The amount of inexperience that this team is playing with is mind blowing, think about the 2013, 2011, 2016 teams. A lot of freaking youth and inexperience. It?s a thing and we have it right now.
    Every team is young somewhere, young is a losers excuse.

I was in the camp when Leach was hired that I've got doubts but I'll give Leach a chance and hope it works. About the same with Joe and Croom. After 1-2 years, I saw all I needed to see. Now same with Leach.

I know we can't fire him now and at the earliest after next year but nothing is going to change. If Leach adapts then yes he can win some but he has shown no will or ability to adapt in 30 years. Someone show me where he has changed? Winning coaches adapt - Saban. Leach is gonna beat that square peg in round hole and he has too many MSU fans fooled.
    Last edited by R2Dawg; 09-26-2021 at 07:28 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Every team is young somewhere, young is a losers excuse.

I was in the camp when Leach was hired that I've got doubts but I'll give Leach a chance and hope it works. About the same with Joe and Croom. After 1-2 years, I saw all I needed to see. Now same with Leach.

I know we can't fire him now and at the earliest after next year but nothing is going to change. If Leach adapts then yes he can win some but he has shown no will or ability to adapt in 30 years. Someone show me where he has changed? Winning coaches adapt - Saban. Leach is gonna beat that square peg in round hole and he has too many MSU fans fooled.
    We are just going to have to disagree. Youth is a real thing in sports, youth makes mistakes that vets don’t make. Balls don’t bounce the way of youthful teams because those teams are not in the same place that more veteran teams is. I’m not making an excuse it’s just reality. If we want anything to happen this year they must grow up pretty much this week.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    We are just going to have to disagree. Youth is a real thing in sports, youth makes mistakes that vets don?t make. Balls don?t bounce the way of youthful teams because those teams are not in the same place that more veteran teams is. I?m not making an excuse it?s just reality. If we want anything to happen this year they must grow up pretty much this week.
    Yeah I know youth is a real thing. My point is the issue with that excuse. Every team in America has youth playing minutes. There is no team full of juniors and seniors. It is a mixture of freshmen thru seniors also with transfers.

If our team had 75% freshmen starting or something, that is a reason. But fact is we don't.

The senior laden team is the case for making a championship run every X years not putting a decent product on the field. Our issues have nothing to do with youth.