Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
You all need to stop comparing leach's records at WSU and TT. They didn't play teams like you see week in and week out in the SEC. when he did play teams with that similar talent make up to say... UK or UT... guess what he got beat. Look at his record against Washington just to name one.
But let's keep throwing time and money to a staff that doesnt recruit and keeps running the same old boring ass offense. This board reminds me croom level blind faith circa 2006-2008.
A good coach adapts to his talent he has to try and win now not blow up the program. Those guys would coach our roster circles around this shit show of a staff we currently have. It's what Mullen did til he got his guys but in the meantime we won games.
Y'all wouldn't know good football from
Bad football if it hit you in the face we just happy to put up 500yds of offense. Fans like you, preach and Quara and why we have this Po Ol mithippi stathe
GTFOH with that thinking. Demand results in football the way we do in baseball.
I was at MSU during the Croom years. I watched us get blown out multiple times.

Even Mullen dropped games 45-0 to LSU. He lost to South Alabama. I remember taking my wife to see us play Auburn. We got absolutely killed by halftime absolute complete domination.

Bottom line is other than a few years with Dan we're a 7-9 win team only if we get a break with Ark and Ole Miss being down.

Leach doesn't get scared in big games like Dan. He's of the mindset that if you play hard physical football for 4 quarters you'll win the game. Isn't that what we want in a coach? Unlike Moorhead how had optional workouts.

The plays are there for us to win games. No telling how many points we left off the board this year. We'll be a dang good team when we get over this hump.

If the Air Raid is so bad and as you say won't work against SEC competition then why do they use Air Raid concepts in the NFL?