Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The delusion is real today

vCash
    There for a while, I thought we were gonna be a girls basketball school, but you saw how Cohen single handedly killed that. It seems like his priorities are baseball first and everything else a distant second. I almost think he doesn?t want us to forget baseball is number 1, so he is in the process of eliminating the competition for our focus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    There for a while, I thought we were gonna be a girls basketball school, but you saw how Cohen single handedly killed that. It seems like his priorities are baseball first and everything else a distant second. I almost think he doesn?t want us to forget baseball is number 1, so he is in the process of eliminating the competition for our focus.
    I don't blame Cohen for girls basketball, Vic Schaefer's abrupt departure did that in. We weren't getting another coach like him.

vCash
    You don?t think Cohen was instrumental in VS leaving? I?ve heard differently.

vCash
    You don?t think Cohen was instrumental in VS leaving? I?ve heard differently.
    I've heard that but don't know it to be fact. I mean it wouldn't surprise me if true, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's all hearsay either. People have to have a scapegoat.

vCash
    Cohen got rid of Vic PLAIN & SIMPLE? Keenum was lied to about how it happened also

As long as Cohen is out AD.. we r screwed. He is a joke as is his damn staff?. Which includes the head of the Bulldog Club.

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    This right here all day. Leach will get us to winning 8 games a year. As long as he can do that he can stay as long as he wants. Lets keep winning natty's in baseball and be decent in all other sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    Cohen got rid of Vic PLAIN & SIMPLE? Keenum was lied to about how it happened also

As long as Cohen is out AD.. we r screwed. He is a joke as is his damn staff?. Which includes the head of the Bulldog Club.

Wrong wrong wrong on so many fronts. Texas contacted Vic and there was nothing John, Mark or Jesus himself could do to keep Vic at State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Wrong wrong wrong on so many fronts. Texas contacted Vic and there was nothing John, Mark or Jesus himself could do to keep Vic at State.
    Thats not completely true but Vic is gone because of Vic. Thats the bottom line
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Thats not completely true but Vic is gone because of Vic. Thats the bottom line
    This and extenuating circumstances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Of what circumstances do you speak?

vCash
    If that is true, he should be fired immediately.

vCash
    I am not happy about the last 2 games but keep in mind we lost 2 games by a combined 5 points! That is better than years past where we would get shellacked by 30+ points.

"IF" we could play the entire game like we do in the last half of the 4th quarter, we would be 4 and 0. I think the team can do it it is just will they!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    I am not happy about the last 2 games but keep in mind we lost 2 games by a combined 5 points! That is better than years past where we would get shellacked by 30+ points.

"IF" we could play the entire game like we do in the last half of the 4th quarter, we would be 4 and 0. I think the team can do it it is just will they!
    I also remember the croom years. As well as Mullen?s ***** showing against Bama, Auburn, Georgia, etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    If we hire Freeze, I will be done with MSU football.
    But THE Bruce Dickinson, how will you get ?More Cowbell? if you are done with MSU?

I hated that guy when he was at Ole Miss. But I would be one of Hugh?s Hounds in the stands if State hired him.

vCash
    😂 if we hire Freeze, I?m gonna buy maroon and white slush puppie machines and sell drinks called Chilly Dawgs?