Thread: Time for a Change

vCash

Time for a Change

Long time lurker but I've had enough and I'm deciding to post now.
    We need change. We need something else. Leach is not going to work out and unfortunately we don't have to coffers to buy him out just yet.
    Now hear me out, We should go after Rich Rod.
    He broke SEC records with Plumlee at Ole Piss and is a brilliant offensive mind. He's a proven recruiter and will bring a hard-nosed mentality that we need. Steve Robertson has said multiple times that he thinks Rich Rod would be a great fit and I couldn't agree more. He's a great guy too not some asshat like Freeze or Leach.
    Thats my 2 cents. Who would y'all want more for the price?

vCash
    Is rich rod in play after his sexual harassment incident at zona?

vCash
    Judge might have been our Pittman

vCash
    Those that are scared if we fire leach who could we get.
    Lots of coaches.
    I have always said that RR is the perfect guy at state.
    I know he is the OC at ULM but his style fits us

vCash
    Finally got to see a game in person under Leach.

Leach is to blame some but make no mistake. Will Rogers, under no circumstances, is an SEC QB in this or any offense. Period. He had chances downfield and didn't take them. Balls he throws to the edge take forever to get there. Late on reads.

Will doesn't have it. Leach might not work out but I think it's hard to determine his true effectiveness until he's got an SEC QB. I think we've got one on the team but he's not ready.

Should have won today. Turnovers got us for sure but Will isn't going to take us where we want to go.
    Last edited by MetEdDawg; 09-25-2021 at 04:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Is rich rod in play after his sexual harassment incident at zona?
    If Ole Piss can get away with hiring Lane Kiffin who impregnates students we should be able to overlook it. Hell maybe Freeze will come here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoDawgSkoal View Post
    If Ole Piss can get away with hiring Lane Kiffin who impregnates students we should be able to overlook it. Hell maybe Freeze will come here.
    I agree with Freeze. Many of our fans would disapprove, but the guy is a good coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I agree with Freeze. Many of our fans would disapprove, but the guy is a good coach.
    I would take him now in the hospital bed

vCash
    Would you dumb ****s stop with the hire freeze shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Finally got to see a game in person under Leach.

Leach is to blame some but make no mistake. Will Rogers, under no circumstances, is [not] an SEC QB in this or any offense. Period. He had chances downfield and didn't take them. Balls he throws to the edge take forever to get there. Late on reads.

Will doesn't have it. Leach might not work out but I think it's hard to determine his true effectiveness until he's got an SEC QB. I think we've got one on the team but he's not ready.

Should have won today. Turnovers got us for sure but Will isn't going to take us where we want to go.
    How much could we pay Corral to come over?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Yes but lane has never had official charges. I dont know if its true or not but it appears to still be making its way through court.

vCash
    I guarantee this thread is made up of 30 year olds. While the threads with hope are 50+ year olds. We've seen far worse at MSU whereas you young'ns have seen Mullen and Dak, clearly the best teams to have rolled through Davis Wade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    I guarantee this thread is made up of 30 year olds. While the threads with hope are 50+ year olds. We've seen far worse at MSU whereas you young'ns have seen Mullen and Dak, clearly the best teams to have rolled through Davis Wade.
    The fact that people are clamoring for rich rod and the Gus bus doesnt make sense to me.