Guys,

I have to be honest. I have been a Bulldog fan for over 45 years. I am a silver-haired dawg that has seen worse than this, trust me. But today, I am done with my association with this fanbase and this university. We hired a buffoon to run our program. He thinks he's a pirate. Between our never-ending obsession with all things Ole Miss, our complete delusion that there is a "right way to recruit" (news flash you morons, everyone pays players and the cult-like delusion that Bucky Freezus did anything that other programs don't do other than bone strippers, is pathetic) and our complete inability to be anything but a bottom feeder in the SEC West -- I am done.

When will we realize that we are Mississippi State? There is a reason every single rational human who visits starkville would rank it last among SEC towns. There is a reason every human outside of starkville finds cowbells to be the most mickey mouse redneck bullcrap in the sport. And there is a reason we are constantly obsessed with Ole Miss and there is a reason we have a gimmicky, moronic offense cratering our never proud program further into the earth.