Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we do now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    No more "splash' hires.
    These hires have splashed like a big turd hitting the toilet water.

vCash
    Go find Hugh and tell him we will not interfere with his program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Well...you go with Robertson. I'd rather lose with him than lose with Will.
    You guys are in love with his stars.... let me put it to you this way. He is 4th string and would rather chase tail and a baseball than film room and football. Unless something changes he won't be on the football team very long .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    No more "splash' hires.
    Who was a splash hire? Leach?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Our program is 17ed.
    This is the most accurate post of the day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We can't do anything. We hope and pray the offense eventually clicks and/or we get a QB who can make it work.

But by then, like someone already said, our defensive recruiting will have caught up to us and we will turn into Washington State.

Leach is going to create an unbalanced roster full of finesse WRs and tall ass OL, and we'll spend years trying to fix it after he leaves. Our program is 17ed.
    Yes this is my biggest fear. Leach has finished MSU off as a football program. It could take a decade to recover - worse than Croom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yes this is my biggest fear. Leach has finished MSU off as a football program. It could take a decade to recover - worse than Croom.
    It only took 2 years to recover from croom.

vCash
    You back the mother Fing bus up to Dave Clawson and BEG him to fix this. He'll get the culture right, balance the roster, amd oh yeah, WIN.

I don't care if doing this is done by Cohen, Keenum, of their replacements. Clawson is the answer, and it was the answer the last 2 hirings as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    You back the mother Fing bus up to Dave Clawson and BEG him to fix this. He'll get the culture right, balance the roster, amd oh yeah, WIN.

I don't care if doing this is done by Cohen, Keenum, of their replacements. Clawson is the answer, and it was the answer the last 2 hirings as well
    this, This, THIS - all day long!!! Anybody who watched Wake Forrest dismantle UVA last night will totally agree with this!! He is the best coach of a non-blue blood program out there. I challenge anybody to dispute this.

vCash
    Maybe we can hire Paul Johnson and run the triple option on the ground

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    You guys are in love with his stars.... let me put it to you this way. He is 4th string and would rather chase tail and a baseball than film room and football. Unless something changes he won't be on the football team very long .
    You can probaly say that for a lot of guys, later on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Maybe we can hire Paul Johnson and run the triple option on the ground
    Honestly, I?d take it over this bs of an offense!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash

Why are y’all so big on this dude?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Why are y’all so big on this dude?
    Wake is the worse than vandy of the Acc
    Look at his record

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Go hire Deion Sanders
    Good Lord. No.

vCash

Have you seen Clawson's record at Wake? This board would be calling for his head his entire tenure here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Have you seen Clawson's record at Wake? This board would be calling for his head his entire tenure here!
    This board was calling for lemonis head at the middle part of the season. So any coach is not safe in this board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    They haven't had a head coach with an overall winning record in decades. Heck look at how many got bigger jobs with less than a .500 record in recent decades. Jim Caldwell didn't win 30% of his games but still has had a long career in the NFL with a HC gig with Detroit. Wake Forest is one of the worse P5 jobs in football

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Well...you go with Robertson. I'd rather lose with him than lose with Will.
    Smdh....... and make the team so wtf are you doing?? Really? Hell no.

vCash
    Here's the fact of the matter, no matter who we hire people are going to bitch complain and say we are falling short. That's not a defense of CML, I was never a fan of the hire. In reality, this is a tough job. Should we lose to Memphis? no. But we have improved. But I'll be the first to say it ain't gonna work. But he's not getting canned now. So get or board or don't.