Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call - Anybody Going This Weekend

vCash
    I'm skipping. I don't miss many games, but Leach + 11:00 has me less interested in making that trip than I can remember being in a long long time.

vCash
    Waffled back and forth on it but headed that way at lunch today from Dallas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Waffled back and forth on it but headed that way at lunch today from Dallas.
    Now that's commitment. If our fans were more like you, our program would be better off

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Will be there for first game of season. Hurricane startup occupied my last 3 weekends.

So happy to get to drive up late on a Friday night for an early kickoff to watch the dink and dunk until down 14 with 10 to play. The early kickoff won?t even allow me to get my mind right before observing the Check Down Charlie show.

vCash
    My son and me.

vCash
    There were hundreds of tickets available on the Mississippi State Tickets on Book of Face last night. My guess is we will have slightly more there than the NC State Game because LSU fans travel.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    There were hundreds of tickets available on the Mississippi State Tickets on Book of Face last night. My guess is we will have slightly more there than the NC State Game because LSU fans travel.
    Only around 600 left on stub hub.

During warmups I yelled to will that it?s legal to throw more than 10 yards before the 4th quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Only around 600 left on stub hub.

During warmups I yelled to will that it?s legal to throw more than 10 yards before the 4th quarter.
    Watch your back. Bucky may try to hit your kneecap with a pipe for yelling at him