Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those looking to the portal...

vCash

For those looking to the portal...

For a QB, let me refresh your memory. Think about the last two.

vCash
    I understand what you're saying and agree, but I think we have to look for a backup at least.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Will has the chance to change the staffs mind in the next 9 game or 10 games if we are looking for a starter or backup. It?s 100% on Will what we are looking for. Mike isn?t going down with Will being nervous to throw it deep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    For a QB, let me refresh your memory. Think about the last two.
    We as fans don't have a say but what I'm hearing is that we missed on two QBs this last cycle and it's a must to get a transfer. And that ain't what I'm saying that's what's being told.

vCash
    Thunder and lightning had a good point. Basically he has until the Alabama game. That will be his twelfth start. He shows he has it or he doesn't after that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Thunder and lightning had a good point. Basically he has until the Alabama game. That will be his twelfth start. He shows he has it or he doesn't after that.
    When since did a qb get 12 games to prove his worth? Guess the patriots are glad Mac Jones got more than that. Dang he should be a rs freshman sitting on the bench w every Tom dick and Harry on here saying he should be getting his shot Bc the present qb sucks...
    ETA and no I'm not comparing him to Mac Jones and he won't ever play in the nfl I get that. But still 12 games??

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Past performance has no bearing on future performance. If Leach sees a QB in the portal he think can help the team
    it's his job to bring him in.

vCash
    We need competition. That's why Abraham leaving hurt. Will was probably the QB anyway, but competition brings out the best in everyone. And we better hope Sawyer, Greek, Locke, or a transfer QB can compete next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    We as fans don't have a say but what I'm hearing is that we missed on two QBs this last cycle and it's a must to get a transfer. And that ain't what I'm saying that's what's being told.
    Any guesses as to the two we missed on last cycle?

vCash
    Missing on 2 highly rated QBs makes you wonder if the deficiency is in coaching or recruiting analysis

vCash
    Robertson loved baseball more than he loves football so his commitment to football is not 100%. That's all im gonna say about that. Greek was never signed to be the guy was always going to be a 2 QB. We missed it happens unfortunately we missed twice now we have to now go get some transfers.
    Before you all flame away and say I'm wrong... our back up is a 5'9 walk on from USA, not one of the freshman and had JA not gotten hurt they would have been 4th.
    It's not ideal

vCash
    Who is hated more for no reason, Will or Fitzgerald? What rumor will yall make up about him? We all remember what it was with Fitz. And for the record I said a long time ago that Robertson would never beat Will and he was more likely to start in Dudy Noble than he was Davis Wade.

But what do I know, Im just Wills EliteDawgs dad?

vCash
    Yall are gonna just have to complain and cry for the next 3 years bc 2 is the guy as long as Leach is here.

vCash
    Buck. Sit this one out bro. There are multiple reasons we are going after a transfer

vCash
    Buck. Sit this one out bro. There are multiple reasons we are going after a transfer
    Yes sir. Leach has gotten one every year since his first year at WSU. But carry on

vCash
    Kinda like how Abraham was gonna beat him too?maybe one day someone will beat Will. He must be pretty good to beat all these guys who are so good after his job and all these QB coaches on his ass

vCash
    You have to admit Bucky called this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Let's see. Now, who was the last QB we had that beat Alabama?

Came in rated 8688. How many 8688 rated Qb's have come into the SEC and started 12 games in their first and second year out of high school anf what did they do in those 12 games?

Yep I think we should at the very least give him through the Alabama game to prove himself! LSU and TA&M how much talent is on those teams???????????????????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    When since did a qb get 12 games to prove his worth? Guess the patriots are glad Mac Jones got more than that. Dang he should be a rs freshman sitting on the bench w every Tom dick and Harry on here saying he should be getting his shot Bc the present qb sucks...
    ETA and no I'm not comparing him to Mac Jones and he won't ever play in the nfl I get that. But still 12 games??
    It's like we are QBU and all of a sudden everyone is a talent expert. We have had so many sophomore qbs throw 60 passes a game ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Past performance has no bearing on future performance. If Leach sees a QB in the portal he think can help the team
    it's his job to bring him in.
    That, even I would agree on.