Since I am in the group of I really want Leach to succeed, but he has to prove it to me. I am going to take the side of we are so full of youth that we cannot get out of our way.

Looking at Memphis they didn't stop us not once during that whole first half. If we had to punt is was because we sputtered ourselves. We should have had 28 points in the first half.

On the game we had 9 penalties for 64 yards. In this offense with the way Will is playing we cannot get behind the 8ball. Nine times we got behind the 8ball, we fumbled once that lead to a TD.

Say what you want about the dink and dunk our average per pass was 6.7 yards, that is way more than enough to march down the field and score. Again penalties killed us.

Leach did bring up a good point in his presser, if we don't roll the ball back to Will on the 4th and goal we more than likely get that TD, mind you Polk caught the ball he just couldn't hold onto it when he landed on the ground. Leach said, since we rolled the ball back there then whos to say we don't roll the ball back on the field goal. He said we had 82 out of 83 good snaps, just on that one it was bad. youth!

All the above I blame youth and inexperience, outside of LaTech our oline has done a great job of pass pro. Especially with Will holding the ball for the entire "Gone with the Wind" movie before he throws it. I don't know how much more you could ask of them for pass pro.

What I don't understand and Leach alluded to it in his presser is that we need to try and go downfield more. Now that Leach has FINALLY brought that up I look forward to the forward pass taking place more next week. I really think Will is scared to throw it downfield. Way? IDK! I mean it is nice to see a 8-1 TD to INT ratio. But, I would rather have an 15-5 ratio honestly. Again I blame youth on this and there is LITERALLY no one who can beat Will at this point.

So, all the above, we are full of youth and until that youth grows the heck up we will continue to see this crap.

I can live with the above, if youth is the true issue.

What I cannot live with is Leach not know that the official was calling the punt dead that is sad on our whole staff level. I cant justify that at all. This is the one thing that truly bothers me from this past weekend.