Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC Shorts

vCash

SEC Shorts

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We're just ignored. It's exactly why these terrible calls continue to happen to us in the 1st place.
    We're the cellar dweller in the west this season. No one cares

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We're the cellar dweller in the west this season. No one cares
    Our administration doesn't even care
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Why do you say our admin doesn't care?

vCash
    Look the SEC home office recognized how they stole the game away from us, they needed something slightly less egregious to happen to a blue blood. Thus they called the officials for the Auburn game and told them they needed to make some "questionable calls" so that everyone would talk about the slightly less horrific calls than what they allowed to happen to us. It's just science.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Because their actions thus far proved they don't.

vCash
    Try expressing your severe dissatisfaction to the administration and maybe they will - if enough people complain and complain loudly. I did complain loudly in fact I told Dr Keenum and Cohen that if they do not strongly voice their opposition to the officiating, to the point of MSU getting fined or they getting fired then PLEASE RESIGN IMMEDIATELY. This is BS and they know it!

Nobody here wants to do that - they would rather bitch and moan and theorize what will happen to Kiffin at OM, and not raise their voice in disgust to those that can affect this situation!

Incredibly sad!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Try expressing your severe dissatisfaction to the administration and maybe they will - if enough people complain and complain loudly. I did complain loudly in fact I told Dr Keenum and Cohen that if they do not strongly voice their opposition to the officiating, to the point of MSU getting fined or they getting fired then PLEASE RESIGN IMMEDIATELY. This is BS and they know it!

How did you convey this message?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    How did you convey this message?
    Through email! I even received a message from Dr Keenum's executive assistant that she would pass my message to him!

president@msstate.edu
    johncohen@athletics.msstate.edu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Look the SEC home office recognized how they stole the game away from us, they needed something slightly less egregious to happen to a blue blood. Thus they called the officials for the Auburn game and told them they needed to make some "questionable calls" so that everyone would talk about the slightly less horrific calls than what they allowed to happen to us. It's just science.
    Bottom line is that the SEC refs essentially torpedoed our season because for us to have a decent year we almost had to have a win against Memphis. We will never, no matter what we do the rest of the way, be able to make up for that unexpected loss. The really sickening part is not only getting the loss but getting it even though we dominated Memphis for the majority of the game. At this point its going to be a MAJOR struggle for us just to get to 6-6. For the Auburn-Penn St. game, while it would have been big for Auburn to have gotten that win, losing doesn't really do much to Auburn's season since they were an underdog in that game anyway.

vCash
    Through email! I even received a message from Dr Keenum's executive assistant that she would pass my message to him!

president@msstate.edu
    johncohen@athletics.msstate.edu
    I sent one to Cohen once. Got a reply but wondered how many of these he actually sees. He probably gets relayed the overall sentiment of weekly emails from a staff member.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I sent one to Cohen once. Got a reply but wondered how many of these he actually sees. He probably gets relayed the overall sentiment of weekly emails from a staff member.
    Go above Cohen!

vCash
    Go above Cohen!
    Look I understand folks are mad, hell I'm probably as mad as anyone. But what is emailing people really going to solve? I mean we're still going to be credited with a loss and nothing is going to change in regards to the crew. This is the same crew that screwed Arkansas out of the Auburn win last year and they're still allowed to work after that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Look I understand folks are mad, hell I'm probably as mad as anyone. But what is emailing people really going to solve? I mean we're still going to be credited with a loss and nothing is going to change in regards to the crew. This is the same crew that screwed Arkansas out of the Auburn win last year and they're still allowed to work after that.

The goal is to prevent future occurrences! One or two people complaining is probably not going to work, but IF EVERYONE on this board would write, It would! I refuse to rollover and let this happen again without a damn good fight! I prefer to go down swinging in stead of rolling over belly up in defeat!

vCash
    The goal is to prevent future occurrences! One or two people complaining is probably not going to work, but IF EVERYONE on this board would write, It would! I refuse to rollover and let this happen again without a damn good fight! I prefer to go down swinging in stead of rolling over belly up in defeat!
    Yea.....it's still gonna happen. We're not a Top 5 program. You can write, tweet, and protest all you want. Nothing is going to change. It sucks to have this game seemingly stolen from us, but it should've never come down to that. We should've choked the life out of them up 17-7 with the ball at their 4.

vCash
    If you are not happy with your life, then look no further than the things you tolerate, the things you allow, the things you stand up for and the things you resist with every fiber of your being.

Don't be a quitter. We lambast players and coaches for quitting on a game or leaving the university but we tolerate it among our fan base. It's no wonder we can't consistently win, WE DO NOT HOLD THE UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTABLE!

Go ahead and roll-over!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    https://twitter.com/JohnCohenAD/stat...864121355?s=19

This is why

vCash
    This is the way I feel inside!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439963972153888775

This guy is on a roll!!!

vCash