Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEC Shorts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    This is the way I feel inside!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439963972153888775

This guy is on a roll!!!
    Yea, I would recommend everyone go listen to the last one minute and 30 seconds of Brandon Walker's Unnecessary Roughness podcast from this past Saturday night. It definitely made me feel much better.

vCash
    This is the way I feel inside!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1439963972153888775

This guy is on a roll!!!
    This is the statement I wanted from Mike Leach.

vCash
    Try expressing your severe dissatisfaction to the administration and maybe they will - if enough people complain and complain loudly. I did complain loudly in fact I told Dr Keenum and Cohen that if they do not strongly voice their opposition to the officiating, to the point of MSU getting fined or they getting fired then PLEASE RESIGN IMMEDIATELY. This is BS and they know it!

Nobody here wants to do that - they would rather bitch and moan and theorize what will happen to Kiffin at OM, and not raise their voice in disgust to those that can affect this situation!

Incredibly sad!
    What do you expect to come of any of that? Besides I guess us getting fined? Then what? You will feel better after we have to cut a check and just burn some money and still be in the exact same spot. Only maybe our fanbase and school you are so proud of actually look immature and like they can't accept what happened and just move forward.

What could the SEC office or our Administration actually do that would shut all of you bitches up who can't move on with their lives? What is it that they could do or say? Getting a fine wouldn't shut y'all up. If anything y'all would bitch about how much farther that puts us from an indoor practice facility, or what color paint they could've painted the end zones.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done that will actually change what any of you whiny little brats are actually upset about. Yall are an embarrassment to our fanbase and are acting like my 4 yo niece after she hasn't gotten a nap.

STFU and move forward. If our players are crying like y'all, we are even more screwed than any of us realize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    What do you expect to come of any of that? Besides I guess us getting fined? Then what? You will feel better after we have to cut a check and just burn some money and still be in the exact same spot. Only maybe our fanbase and school you are so proud of actually look immature and like they can't accept what happened and just move forward.

What could the SEC office or our Administration actually do that would shut all of you bitches up who can't move on with their lives? What is it that they could do or say? Getting a fine wouldn't shut y'all up. If anything y'all would bitch about how much farther that puts us from an indoor practice facility, or what color paint they could've painted the end zones.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done that will actually change what any of you whiny little brats are actually upset about. Yall are an embarrassment to our fanbase and are acting like my 4 yo niece after she hasn't gotten a nap.

STFU and move forward. If our players are crying like y'all, we are even more screwed than any of us realize.

Since you refuse to do anything, DON'T ever bitch again when things go against MSU. It is like voting, if you don't vote, you have NO RIGHT to bitch about the current administration! STFU yourself - QUITTER and WHINER!

At least I get off my ass and make my voice known to those who can affect the outcome!

vCash
    Since you refuse to do anything, DON'T ever bitch again when things go against MSU. It is like voting, if you don't vote, you have NO RIGHT to bitch about the current administration! STFU yourself - QUITTER and WHINER!

At least I get off my ass and make my voice known to those who can affect the outcome!

You won't see me or hear me do either in circumstances like this. Especially 3 days later.

You are on a MSU message board and if you wrote an email to the MSU administration you got an auto response or a response from some 19 year old intern who doesn't care. LULZ... Scream it from the mountain tops!!!

Also ETA: Just because I don't complain and whine about the refs and one play doesn't mean I can' t complain about the effort or performance the team put in during a game. We didn't lose because of that play. We lost because we didn't execute and perform every other play that we had the opportunity. We may have indeed gotten robbed that play and it totally swung the game, but the bottomline is (and you know it) Memphis should've never even been within 14 points of us.
    Last edited by StateDawg44; 09-21-2021 at 09:13 AM.

vCash
    Let me ask again, what would have to happen to make you and many others satisfied? I am in no way singling ExCab out.

"An actual response!!!!" doesn't answer my question. Name something that is actually possible that someone will actually do that will cure the butt hurt with some of you?

vCash
    Let me ask again, what would have to happen to make you and many others satisfied? I am in no way singling ExCab out.

"An actual response!!!!" doesn't answer my question. Name something that is actually possible that someone will actually do that will cure the butt hurt with some of you?
    Get back on the porch and stay there, you apparently don't have a dog in this hunt!

The outcome that "SHOULD" happen is:

These referees punishment should match or exceed the penalty they received when they had a similar performance against Florida/?? a couple of years ago when they were suspended for a few games. Their performance is unacceptable and should have severe consequences since this is not their first offense.

This would only be fair and the right thing to do by the SEC! Since they punished this officiating teams a couple years ago for poor performance against other SEC teams, they should do the same in this instance that involves MSU. If not, it is a severe bias against MSU or discrimination and in this day of WOKENESS, you would think fans would be all over this. But apparently not - they are selective in what they are WOKE about!

vCash
    If you are not happy with your life, then look no further than the things you tolerate, the things you allow, the things you stand up for and the things you resist with every fiber of your being.

Don't be a quitter. We lambast players and coaches for quitting on a game or leaving the university but we tolerate it among our fan base. It's no wonder we can't consistently win, WE DO NOT HOLD THE UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTABLE!

Go ahead and roll-over!
    I'm pretty happy with my life. I don't let a group of 18-22 year olds effect my life. Nor do I let the game impact my day. I was as pissed as anyone on Saturday.......for about 15 minutes. Then I let it go, went out with friends, and had a great time. There's exactly ZERO we can do about it. Let it go and move on to LSU.

vCash
    Hypocrites, you hold others to a higher standard than you do yourselves!

vCash

Go to Matt Wyatt's latest episode of the 'Better Than Average' podcast and listen at about the 23:30 mark and that will tell you why MSU fans can't really move on. Its NOT the fact that some aberration happened in the Memphis game unlike something you've ever seen before are or likely to see again. Its that EVERY game we go into for years now, we pretty much go into or SHOULD go into it EXPECTING to get screwed over when SEC officials are on the scene. It is interesting though that things have now gone to the extreme that we are even getting screwed by SEC refs when we are playing a non-P5 OOC team. Not Bama, LSU or Georgia, we are talking Memphis for Pete's sake.

vCash
    It?s a lose lose situation. The only way to send a message to our administration and the SEC would be to severely boycott or withhold our contributions to the games and support of the program. It would hurt our team more than help, crippling them and making us an easy target to be dropped if they ever decide to cut from the conference to make room. They know we love our team and there?s no real threat that we have that has any teeth because of it. Can?t be Superman if your enemies know that you love Lois Lane.

vCash
    Guess who the AAC special team player of the week was. Yep the Memphis punt returner. Two penalties should have been called on the play and the Assholes decided to name that particular play the special teams play of the week. Pretty shitty of that conference... bush league

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Go to Matt Wyatt's latest episode of the 'Better Than Average' podcast and listen at about the 23:30 mark and that will tell you why MSU fans can't really move on. Its NOT the fact that some aberration happened in the Memphis game unlike something you've ever seen before are or likely to see again. Its that EVERY game we go into for years now, we pretty much go into or SHOULD go into it EXPECTING to get screwed over when SEC officials are on the scene. It is interesting though that things have now gone to the extreme that we are even getting screwed by SEC refs when we are playing a non-P5 OOC team. Not Bama, LSU or Georgia, we are talking Memphis for Pete's sake.
    And it's not just football. Both basketball teams have been victims to it over the years as well. Baseball is about the only sport we get a fair shake in, and that's really only because umps are consistently bad against both teams, not just one.

Matt was pretty spot on with his analysis of what "should" happen as a result of Saturday and why it won't. And did I hear right that football refs make $5k a game? If that is accurate there is no reason for the SEC not to have full-time, well trained, in shape, refs instead of an insurance salesman from Birmingham.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And it's not just football. Both basketball teams have been victims to it over the years as well. Baseball is about the only sport we get a fair shake in, and that's really only because umps are consistently bad against both teams, not just one.

Matt was pretty spot on with his analysis of what "should" happen as a result of Saturday and why it won't. And did I hear right that football refs make $5k a game? If that is accurate there is no reason for the SEC not to have full-time, well trained, in shape, refs instead of an insurance salesman from Birmingham.
    Yep, over $1000 dollars an hour to either be really dishonest or really bad at their job. I'm starting to think that whenever we sign a contract to schedule games with an OOC team that we demand that their league provide the officiating crew (BYU being the only exception).

vCash
    Meteorologists have done more harm by being wrong than these guys did in the grand scheme of things. Some of you just need to come to grips and realize nothing will be done and nothing ever was going to be done.

All the ones saying the officiating blunder would've never happened to the blue bloods. You know what else would've never happened to the blue bloods? They wouldn't let the game come down to 1 play. It wouldn't have been close enough to even make a highlight reel or factor in if the blue bloods had been playing Memphis.

Funny how some hate on people and accuse them of the "po ole mittittippi state" attitude, and now here some of those same ones are playing the victim card and still throwing a tantrum 4 days later. It's pathetic.

Instead of acknowledging we were still losing at the time of the play and still had to stop Memphis even if the ball had been blown dead. Yes we could and certainly should have been able to do that, but we were still losing the game.