Look at some of the hires of teams and be honest with yourself about how you felt about them:

1) Sam Pittman - Arkansas
2) Scott Satterfield - Louisville
3) Neal Brown - West Virginia
4) Scott Frost - Nebraska
5) Chip Kelly - UCLA
6) Mario Cristobal - Oregon

There's a lot of interesting names in this group. A lot of folks that the consensus said they wouldn't be successful and have been. One that was guaranteed to be successful and hasn't been. A couple that we were interested in that have had varied results.

If you paid everyone on this board money that you get Sam Pittman's wins in year 2 or Mike Leach the board is taking Leach.

Point is it's hard to hire the right coach in college football when you are a mid tier program. Moorhead was considered by many in the world of college football to be an A or A- hire. Didn't work out. I know a lot liked Neal Brown and his early results are very positive.

I get what Cohen tried to do with this hire and the last one. They didn't work out. I don't know the inner workings of the athletic department so folks may have their reasons to hate him. But I can at least see the vision of what he tried to do with Moorhead and Leach. They didn't work out. But I find it hard to say he should lose his job because the 2 didn't work out because at the time I don't think they were bad hires.