Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weak sauce from LT Jr.

vCash

Weak sauce from LT Jr.

vCash
    He will put the collar on Leach too. Its this simple, them bitching about it aint worth the fine to them

vCash
    Suck it Cohen. I was speaking to a former BB players dad last night at a Game in Biloxi. He just waylayed into Cohen.

vCash
    I guess I'm not sure of 2 things:

1) What else someone would want our athletic director to say

2) What good they think it would do other than satisfying a personal need to see someone associated with the university to publicly get pissed off

He's a public figure and he's not gonna blast an entity associated with the conference.

vCash
    Cohen got his point across with that tweet. Not sure what else he could or should say.

The problem is simple…shitty officials have not cost the SEC one dime in any of the sports but especially football. They’ve been shitty for a while but we still consistently have the top team at the end of the year. So why would they care. We already know it’s all about money. If shitty officiating affecting their bottom line they’d take action. Until then they won’t care.

Also, that game should never have come down to incompetent officiating. That is on our team and staff.

vCash
    Yeah, I almost posted this about 30 minutes ago with "good response" added to it. He conveyed that he's pissed without explicitly saying it.

vCash
    Good to see who all the Athletic Department employees are on here. Appreciate y?all trying to do your job with damage control.

vCash
    I'm not concerned about his public statement. What I hope is that he is blowing Steve Shaw's phone up and demanding that crew never work an MSU game again this year. With that said, I'm not sure that the other crews are that much better. When you have a crew on national TV not be able to know what down it is, I would say the problem runs much deeper.

vCash
    I have no problem with what he publicly says. Like the poster above said. He better be having the IB going on behind doors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Cohen got his point across with that tweet. Not sure what else he could or should say.

The problem is simple…shitty officials have not cost the SEC one dime in any of the sports but especially football. They’ve been shitty for a while but we still consistently have the top team at the end of the year. So why would they care. We already know it’s all about money. If shitty officiating affecting their bottom line they’d take action. Until then they won’t care.

Also, that game should never have come down to incompetent officiating. That is on our team and staff.
    If we don't make a bowl because of this their officials would have cost the conference money. Like millions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    I have no problem with what he publicly says. Like the poster above said. He better be having the IB going on behind doors.
    This.

Cohen is ripping someone at the SEC office a new asshole today. This is a professional public response. IB ain't gonna go all Ric Flair on Twitter.

Yes, we had a lot problems yesterday but getting royally ****ed by our own conference refs shouldn't have been one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This.

Cohen is ripping someone at the SEC office a new asshole today. This is a professional public response. IB ain't gonna go all Ric Flair on Twitter.

Yes, we had a lot problems yesterday but getting royally ****ed by our own conference refs shouldn't have been one of them.
    Yep I agree. The public response was on point. The private response is a paint peeler.

vCash
    Y'all leave Cohen alone. He has bigger fish to fry like finding us a competitive head coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Y'all leave Cohen alone. He has bigger fish to fry like finding us a competitive head coach
    Dang was hoping you were saying finding his retirement home. He can't make the next hire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Dang was hoping you were saying finding his retirement home. He can't make the next hire.
    I thought you were going to say he had bigger fish to fry like picking walkout music for February.

vCash
    Low T beta response, it basically says, we got screwed, but going to bend over and take it and say thank you. He should had added the officials performance was unacceptable and he is demanding accountability and discipline for the on field officials and replay official (who presumably reviews scoring plays?).

vCash
    This will just cause more referee interference in our future games. We've called them out a little, and we will pay for this for years to come. Might as well said what he really felt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Low T beta response, it basically says, we got screwed, but going to bend over and take it and say thank you. He should had added the officials performance was unacceptable and he is demanding accountability and discipline for the on field officials and replay official (who presumably reviews scoring plays?).
    What good does it do, to say that publicly? To appease fans, get fined and piss of the commissioner??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Explain to me in what way adding what you suggested helps MSU?

Athletic directors don't get to demand accountability from their conference. It's self defeating. Go to your boss on social media and tell them one of the other entities under them screwed you over. That will go over well in the end of year job review.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCurtain74 View Post
    I'm not concerned about his public statement. What I hope is that he is blowing Steve Shaw's phone up and demanding that crew never work an MSU game again this year. With that said, I'm not sure that the other crews are that much better. When you have a crew on national TV not be able to know what down it is, I would say the problem runs much deeper.
    I think Steve Shaw has retired. But I agree that its much more important what hell he is raising behind the scenes than it is what he says in a crafted public response.