Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Mugged in Memphis Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Moorhead was doing a great job
    Yeah you lost me right here. You don't know what you're talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Yeah you lost me right here. You don't know what you're talking about.
    On the road, meaning recruiting.

vCash
    Someone posted this on Facebook. Coach has made it to the big time! Ha. All his points are true.

vCash
    Yea, Moorhead is the only HC we've had recently that actually liked recruiting and put a lot of effort into it. Mullen and Leach both despise recruiting. I will give Mullen credit though in identifying a lot of guys that could be good SEC players that he didn't have to put much effort into signing.

vCash
    He may have tried harder but the results were about the same

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknut View Post
    Yes! And then Johnson got banged up as well.
    You guys realize why they are getting hurt right ?! 34 covered - heck I started a thread about it last season

vCash
    Whew. This is some Bucky level spin.

Our receivers are fine. Polk is the best outside WR we've had in a long time. You've got Walley and Calvin (who isn't young) in the slot. Malik Heath is a very solid option. Austin Williams is reliable. Tulu is our best playmaker but we don't get him the ball for some reason.

We have the players to run this system besides at QB. And even if we get one at QB, this offense will never work in the SEC.
    Whew imagine being so staunch and hard headed (like yall are on Leach about, deservedly so) that you just wont admit you were possibly wrong about a kid, then said kid proves you wrong over and over. Must be a tough message board life

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Whew imagine being so staunch and hard headed (like yall are on Leach about, deservedly so) that you just wont admit you were possibly wrong about a kid, then said kid proves you wrong over and over. Must be a tough message board life
    Will's ranking in conf...
    Passer rating - 10 of 13
    QBR - 12 of 15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Someone posted this on Facebook. Coach has made it to the big time! Ha. All his points are true.
    Coach has been famous on social media for some time lol just do some research

vCash
    Throwing the ball 65 times in a game is ridiculous idc what you are running. Our 2 pt play was the same thing we have ran 100 times an air raid staple play.

The most egregious part for me so far with Leach is 3rd/4th and short and goal to go situations. He has got to adapt. He has done it before idk why he is refusing to do it here. We are the easiest team in America to stop on 3rd and 1-3 yards. I am going to bring pressure and pinch my ends to take away inside zone and make you throw it 5-10 yards or hit a screen to simply get 1 yard. It makes no sense.

Idk why all of a sudden we can hit wide open guys consistently in the 4th quarter but chose to force ourselves to make 20 play drives all game. I am all for taking what they give you and Will does an excellent job of that. But Leach has to turn him loose more. We are making our lives so much harder.

Arnett had one or two times yesterday he was trying to do to much against tempo and our motion adjustments got us beat on one 4th and long. We were better than them dont get too cute just go hunt. Lots of times we werent lined up and it hurt us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Will's ranking in conf...
    Passer rating - 10 of 13
    QBR - 12 of 15
    I dont give a rats ass about either of those. Find another stat

vCash
    Will actually proves me right every week. He's got a 1 pt win over a CUSA team, 17 pts vs NC State, and a loss to Memphis. Is that really proving me wrong?

The stats are irrelevant. Every QB puts up numbers in the air raid. But the kid can't push the ball down the field. He has no mobility. He has bad pocket presence. He takes 12 seconds to make decisions.

He's the best we've got right now. I get that. But there's a reason his best offers besides us we're Wazzu, Tulane, and Troy. He's a borderline G5 QB that doesn't move the needle. I'm sorry, but it's true, and your constant excuses don't change that. Spin away Mr. Washing Machine

vCash
    Will ain't the problem - he is set up to fail just like our RBs

vCash
    On the season,
    Marks: 3.77 per rush, 4.27 per catch

He's the difference between winning and losing to MEMPHiS!
    We're talking about the Memphis game. Don't move the goalpost and try to keep up!

vCash
    I dont give a rats ass about either of those. Find another stat
    Of course you don't. To be fair, if I were trying to justify bad qb play, I would avoid those 2 also.

vCash
    Will actually proves me right every week. He's got a 1 pt win over a CUSA team, 17 pts vs NC State, and a loss to Memphis. Is that really proving me wrong?

The stats are irrelevant. Every QB puts up numbers in the air raid. But the kid can't push the ball down the field. He has no mobility. He has bad pocket presence. He takes 12 seconds to make decisions.

He's the best we've got right now. I get that. But there's a reason his best offers besides us we're Wazzu, Tulane, and Troy. He's a borderline G5 QB that doesn't move the needle. I'm sorry, but it's true, and your constant excuses don't change that. Spin away Mr. Washing Machine
    Yeah hes terrible. Just wins. What is this his 2nd loss as a starter in this horrendous awful offense? Piss off dude. He is a starting SEC QB who is the unquestioned leader of the team and has shown he can sling it multiple times in every game. That is the stupidest and most brain dead argument you can make. Bad decision makers turn the ball over. Will does not.

He got stopped on the 1 yard line with 2 guys just waiting on him to pull it down like it has been all year. When he throws for 400 more and a few scores against LSU you will be here eating shit like you do every time he starts. Im done with this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknut View Post
    We're talking about the Memphis game. Don't move the goalpost and try to keep up!
    Ok, he was killing it.

vCash
    Of course you don't. To be fair, if I were trying to justify bad qb play, I would avoid those 2 also.
    Nah. I dont think Leach or anyone else gives a shit about it either.

vCash
    I love all the QB play experts that just say Buh buh but Corral but but but ole miss. Just bc you listen to Bo Bounds talk about QB play doesnt mean you can evaluate it.

How anyone with a functioning brain that claims they are football knowledgeable can watch our games, and look at the stats like 7 likes to do and think its the QBs fault legitimately has a logic problem

vCash
    Yeah hes terrible. Just wins. What is this his 2nd loss as a starter in this horrendous awful offense? Piss off dude. He is a starting SEC QB who is the unquestioned leader of the team and has shown he can sling it multiple times in every game. That is the stupidest and most brain dead argument you can make. Bad decision makers turn the ball over. Will does not.

He got stopped on the 1 yard line with 2 guys just waiting on him to pull it down like it has been all year. When he throws for 400 more and a few scores against LSU you will be here eating shit like you do every time he starts. Im done with this.
    I'm sorry I made you mad Mr. Rogers.

He probably will put up 400 on LSU. Again, the stats are irrelevant. We'll pass it 65 times. He'll check it down to the RB 18 times. He'll hit Austin on a 4 yard slant. His completion % will look really good. But he'll completely not see our receivers wide open down the field. He won't make a throw past 20 yards down the field except maybe a time or two. He'll stand in the pocket too long and take unnecessary sacks.

I know I've bested you in an argument when you resort to "piss off" and "eat shit." You probably should be done with this if you can't handle it. No need in getting worked up this much Mr. Rogers.