Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would trade for Freeze today?

vCash
    Yeah- Freeze never would have never lost to Memphis.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Nope. I know of a particular incident that hasn’t been publicized. And it’s enough for me. It involved someone I know.
    I got a cousin, who?s sister told my other cousin, that some girl she knew, talked to this guy who was friends with Hugh, and he said Hugh said you?re lying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachT14 View Post
    I got a cousin, who?s sister told my other cousin, that some girl she knew, talked to this guy who was friends with Hugh, and he said Hugh said you?re lying.
    I’ve talked to Hugh one-on-one as recently as two months ago.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Please name a successful coach in the SEC that is not a $&@;k on some level. I don?t know of any. We got accused of selling our soul when we hired Jackie, and a lot of people did not like it. Heck yes give me Freeze.
    I agree. A lot of State fans wouldn't like it because he is a former Ole Miss coach, but if we are really serious about winning I think he would be a great choice. The guy knows how to coach football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Nope. I know of a particular incident that hasn?t been publicized. And it?s enough for me. It involved someone I know.
    I'd take Freeze, but have always thought there is something "unpublished" in his background check that is giving ADs pause.

vCash
    Freeze is very good as underdog ... not so much as favorite. Plus, when he had his best teams he had a really good OL and WR talent was off the charts. QBs were decent and played within themselves. Freeze is good coach but he probably ain't winning 8 with this team. And he lost to Memphis with one of his pretty good teams too. He is a pretty darn good play caller tho, especially when letting it all hang out against superior foes like Bama.
    Last edited by dawgday166; 09-19-2021 at 01:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    I'd take Freeze, but have always thought there is something "unpublished" in his background check that is giving ADs pause.
    The ADs may not know everything. It’s not like Freeze is telling them everything.

Hell, half this board doesn’t know about Freeze’s involvement in Tony Bahou being fired from the Special Olympics.

vCash
    With the new landscape of recruiting and transfers I think freeze would be even better now than he was at OM. I’d take him in a heartbeat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Mine or his? He's the one who brought up Sandusky. Obviously you could never hire him. That's just asinine to bring up
    His

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacknut View Post
    How come every time something bad happens, some of you start looking up the road to Oxford? Take your ass up there if they're so great! Can we just bitch about a bad loss without bringing the Rebearsharks into it?
    What does ole miss have to do with this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    LOL. There's a difference between a douche and Jerry Sandusky. Gtfo with that shit man.
    You?ve actually proven my point. You said some fans don?t want to do what it takes to win at this level. But when I asked if you would hire Sandusky if it would help us win you act like you wouldn?t. So you admit that you wouldn?t do what it takes to win at this level if it meant hiring a child molester. My point is that all fans have a line drawn where winning becomes unimportant. That line might be different for some fans. Some fans may not want a coach that cusses. Other fans don?t care what a coach does as long as he doesn?t get caught for murder. But at some point a coach crosses a line that said fan doesn?t think is worth crossing. Freeze crossed that line with me. And it has nothing to do with massage parlors or NCAA transgressions.

vCash
    I would not want Freeze a nightmare that would just set our program back even further. It?s kind of ironic this is posted after we just lost to the same team Freeze lost too with his best team

Banned
    vCash
    I am literally leache?s biggest supporter. BUT, there are two coaches I?d trade him for RIGHT NOW and one of them is hugh freeze!