Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "6 wins is the floor"

vCash
    And I dont even remember calling you out for hating Leach anyways. But there are a few on here 7, Shotgun, C34 who have had their minds made up no matter what happens and really wont sack up when they are proven wrong. Today sucked and we let it get away some of it our fault which I have been extremely vocal about (short yardage/shots downfield) but we really got hosed and still havent played as well as we are capable of on either side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What about our play through 3 games this season make you think that? I'm genuinely curious.
    Bc we are not nearly as bad as some on here think we are. Nobody is satisfied with today and I am as mad as yall are at Leach for not adapting, but he is a winner. History tends to repeat itself. Like Memphis winning like 20 straight at home. I am by no means saying we should have lost this game but it was no easy task. Plus we were hosed and for whatever reason our nuts shrivel up too much offensively and we play scared or get too comfortable

vCash
    What about our play through 3 games this season make you think that? I'm genuinely curious.
    I'm not saying we definitely will, but we probably will. Tennessee State and Vanderbilt are much, much worse than anybody we've played, which gets us to 4. Then we have LSU, Arkansas, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and mayyybe A&M with their QB issues as winnable games. Gotta get 2 of those (should be just 1 - thanks SEC refs). Seems like better than 50-50 on that, but today really hurts our chances.

The team fights hard and is better on both sides of the ball than the get credit for on this board.

vCash
    I don't see any improvement from last year. Fact is we are not good on the O Line, And not as good as last years defense. I just don't see much improvement and all the penalties and mistakes tell me we are not well coached.
    I was hoping for 6 wins but in reality I was saying 4 wins. We suck! That's just a fact, very lucky to be 2-1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I don't think it's the "floor" but we probably still get there. Tennessee State and Vanderbilt are much worse than anyone we've already played, and Kentucky, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and LSU are all plausible wins. Maybe a longshot at A&M in a defensive struggle with their QB situation.
    Man. Stop. Remove emotion and use money as your guide. Render unto Caesar.

Think

vCash
    As bad as things seem......just think of when the the next coming of deity (Manning) comes......there isn?t enough bourbon in Mississippi for the future....
    Why didn’t the DOGS get Kiffen??
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 09-18-2021 at 09:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    As bad as things seem......just think of when the the next coming of deity (Manning) comes......there isn?t enough bourbon in Mississippi for the future....
    Why didn’t the DOGS get Kiffen??
    Arch going to Clemson or Texas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    No, he's going to Ole Miss. Prepare yourself. Ole Miss will not let another Manning get away, and Cooper loves Ole Miss more than Eli and Archie do. Arch is going to Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    No, he's going to Ole Miss. Prepare yourself. Ole Miss will not let another Manning get away, and Cooper loves Ole Miss more than Eli and Archie do. Arch is going to Ole Miss
    Im not so sure. Louisiana people in the know down here dont seem to think so. Lane most likely wont even still be in Oxford by the time he graduates HS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I dont even have time to read thru all that Cadaver but ill take your word for it bc you are usually pretty sensible. We will win 6 games. If we dont it is a failure by the staff and program.

We are going to be ok.
    Bucky this offense has no adjustments. You of all people should know you can't win like this.

vCash
    Im not so sure. Louisiana people in the know down here dont seem to think so. Lane most likely wont even still be in Oxford by the time he graduates HS.
    Based on what? Kiffin has grown up a lot, and he showed he could compete with Saban last year. Why leave? Especially if you're about to get Arch.

vCash
    Don't sleep on UGA. I think they pull that kid when it's all said and done.

vCash
    Based on what? Kiffin has grown up a lot, and he showed he could compete with Saban last year. Why leave? Especially if you're about to get Arch.
    Well i don?t think hes getting arch. And based on history he dont stay places long.

vCash

Yep.

vCash
    Well i don?t think hes getting arch. And based on history he dont stay places long.
    Hope you're right on both, bc Lane is rolling, and he might win it all with that kid

vCash
    Yep.
    I dont see it. Cooper loves ole miss but he is handling this the same way Archie handled Peyton and Elis recruitment. Let them make their own decision. And momma Manning still hasnt gotten over the death threats they received when Peyton went to Tennessee. She aint as fond of Oxford as she once was.

vCash
    This^ If OM plays their cards right, they will reach heights that we haven't seen in a long time. They will get Arch and a ton of momentum going program wise.

vCash
    Oxford is not the same place as when Archie and Eli were there. And that family knows it.
    Heck they are playing in front of a high school crowd right now and they are good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Oxford is not the same place as when Archie and Eli were there. And that family knows it.
    Heck they are playing in front of a high school crowd right now and they are good.
    Well it may be similar to when Eli was there. Elis house was referred to as the rape house lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    This^ If OM plays their cards right, they will reach heights that we haven't seen in a long time. They will get Arch and a ton of momentum going program wise.
    Dear God