Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU/Memphis Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Like Bucky said you are watching the beat passer in MSU history.

EVER
    Lol, dak couldn't hold his jock[/QUOTE]

Dak threw 6 interceptions in one game as a Soph. Dak was a way better player but as a passer Will is way ahead of him as a Soph and if you think differently youre just wrong

vCash
    It's never good to let lesser teams hang around like this. We could have put them away a couple ot times by now. Hopefully our D keeps us in control and it doesn't come back to bite us. Need to hold them to at worst a FG to start the half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    I don't have a problem with Rogers, but let's slow our roll a little on this
    Go watch Soph Dak and watch 2 and lets see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Lol, not even close. Racking up plastic yards in the Air Raid doesn't make you the best passing QB in school history. Will is inaccurate and limited. Give me Dak or Tyler Russell over Will every day.
    Lets ask Mike Leach and the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Show me one
    Overthrew Heath for a TD. Marks had to make a ridiculous catch for a first down. There's 2. Do you need more?

vCash
    1) Defense almost looks like they aren't even trying hard and are still shutting down a decent offense

2) Our RB's have poor vision. Miss holes, and take unnecessary big hits like the one that put Marks out.

3) Will has zero ability to sense pressure. I've seen 400 pound guys with more awareness and elusiveness. My goodness.

4) That "deep" ball to Polk showed Rogers' arm strength, or lack there of.

5) Another sloppy ugly game, which is becoming the norm

6) We're up 10, so I guess until we start playing teams that make us pay for playing sloppy, poor executed, ugly football, we're supposed to say "yay".

It definitely beats having a loss, just doesn't inspire a ton of confidence about our future in the Leach regime. This brand of football is boring and messy. That being said, if he can beat SEC teams looking like this, more power to him.

vCash
    Show me one
    -He had Heath wide open on a slant in the end zone and sailed it over his head.

-He has missed the RBs a few times as well. That's not trying to keep them from getting killed. He just missed

Like I said, he's playing pretty good. But to say he hasn't had a single bad throw today is laughable and it hurts your credibility. You're a good poster when you're not defending Will.

vCash
    Show me one
    Behind the receiver a few times. It is not that big of a deal. But still begs the question--what game are you watching?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Lol, dak couldn't hold his jock
    Dak threw 6 interceptions in one game as a Soph. Dak was a way better player but as a passer Will is way ahead of him as a Soph and if you think differently youre just wrong[/QUOTE]

As a redshirt freshman Dak had TD drives vs Bama and LSU. Calm down playa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Overthrew Heath for a TD. Marks had to make a ridiculous catch for a first down. There's 2. Do you need more?
    That throw to Heath was on Heath he ran the route short just like Polk did a week ago. Ask him he will tell you. Same route same mistake.

The throw to Marks saved him an earlier concussion there was a defender right in front of him. He threw it where it had to be.

vCash
    Good grief! Will is not patient in the pocket. He is deliberate in his decision making. His brain is saying I got to wait for the 5 yard pass to open. 1 Mississippi.... 2 Mississippi..... 3 Mississippi.... oh shit!

vCash
    Dak threw 6 interceptions in one game as a Soph. Dak was a way better player but as a passer Will is way ahead of him as a Soph and if you think differently youre just wrong
    I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Henig is our only QB with 6 picks in a game. If not, my apologies, but I don't think Dak ever threw 6 picks in a game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    As a redshirt freshman Dak had TD drives vs Bama and LSU. Calm down playa.[/QUOTE]

I was there. But we also scored how many points? I am by no means saying Will is better than Dak. But If you want to argue Dak vs Will as a pocket passer and think Dak is better AS A SOPH you are willfully ignorant. Dak was elite as a SR and 2 will be as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    1) Defense almost looks like they aren't even trying hard and are still shutting down a decent offense

2) Our RB's have poor vision. Miss holes, and take unnecessary big hits like the one that put Marks out.

3) Will has zero ability to sense pressure. I've seen 400 pound guys with more awareness and elusiveness. My goodness.

6) We're up 10, so I guess until we start playing teams that make us pay for playing sloppy, poor executed, ugly football, we're supposed to say "yay".

It definitely beats having a loss, just doesn't inspire a ton of confidence about our future in the Leach regime. This brand of football is boring and messy. That being said, if he can beat SEC teams looking like this, more power to him.
    Agreed but as a state you shouldnt be surprised by ugly grind it out games. Hell that was basically the entire sherril era.

vCash
    As a redshirt freshman Dak had TD drives vs Bama and LSU. Calm down playa.
    I was there. But we also scored how many points? I am by no means saying Will is better than Dak. But If you want to argue Dak vs Will as a pocket passer and think Dak is better AS A SOPH you are willfully ignorant. Dak was elite as a SR and 2 will be as well[/QUOTE]

Welp, you have a one track mind on this so I'm not going to argue with you. But you are coming across as a moron.

vCash
    That throw to Heath was on Heath he ran the route short just like Polk did a week ago. Ask him he will tell you. Same route same mistake.

The throw to Marks saved him an earlier concussion there was a defender right in front of him. He threw it where it had to be.
    LOL STFU man. This is just sad.

vCash
    I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Henig is our only QB with 6 picks in a game. If not, my apologies, but I don't think Dak ever threw 6 picks in a game
    South Carolina im pretty sure it was 5 or 6. And he did have a lot going on. So I am not hating on Dak but Will is a better passing QB as a Soph than Dak was. Dak was a way better player right now but that is not my argument

vCash

We have always looked like this against decent mid majors. Even under Mullen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    LOL STFU man. This is just sad.
    Not my fault you dont want to believe it. We are up by 10. Im not mad. Yall are.

vCash
    I would be mad too if some kid made me eat shit every Saturday