Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Memphis Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Sorry, but I still blame all this on Leach and the refs. They need to be publicly called out
    This. This. This.
    Were Leach and the booth watching or communicating at all during that whole turn of events?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    They don't. I hate that it had to come to this though. Until shit got bad, we were being shut out in the 2nd half by this team of scrubs. This loss goes well beyond the refs ****ing us. Don't get me wrong; the refs certainly ****ed us, in ways I didn't think was possible....but we set the stage.
    Yep letting a team hang around will come back to bite you. Would have thought the players and coaches learned their lessons after the tech game. But apparently not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    What kind of bullshit is this post? Maine was a bad FCS team. Memphis is consistently one of the top G5 teams.
    No SEC school should lose to Memphis.

vCash
    Inexcusable loss.

Game should have never been close to be stolen from us.

It was 17-7 and we had a chance to put them away, we got cute, and lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    All yall wanting Will to run the ball? That?s why. They are waiting on him. Leach is the worst short yardage coach in America right now.
    The problem is Will taking way to long to make a decision. If he runs without hesitating I think he scores. Same thing last week there were times he could run and score but he thinks way too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Maybe not (although SEC schools lose to good G5 programs every year), but that doesn't make it equivalent to Maine.

vCash
    The sad issue is we have the talent to win.
    We are undisciplined and Leach has no imagination on offense. This season will be Croom 2.0
    And we are paying 5,000,000 for this. Hire Arnett interim tomorrow

vCash
    Or he could have done what the color commentator said right before the two point try. The color commentator said ? look for Johnson late out of the backfield?. Guess who was wide open for a walk in? 23.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    The problem is Will taking way to long to make a decision. If he runs without hesitating I think he scores. Same thing last week there were times he could run and score but he thinks way too much.
    There is absolutely no one open and 2 players waiting on him at the goal line. Are yall blind??? He did what he had to do

vCash
    The refs beat us today... but the game should have never been this close. Memphis isn't good at all. And we aren't either. Leach doesn't really seem to care much either, I'm definitely not impressed. From what we ha e seen so far, he is worse than Moorhead

vCash
    That was bush league ass officiating and they should be fired. Leach should be fired if he doesn?t raise hell
    The first three words of your last sentence should suffice

vCash
    Leaches biggest problem is short yardage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    The first three words of your last sentence should suffice
    Naw. He needs to change his short yardage offense and I believe that 2 players with the same number on is a challengeable rule

vCash
    Just wait until Leach gets his players!!

vCash
    So if we kick that field goal instead of being cute, we are up 20-7 and don't lose momentum. Could have used those at the end of the game. Blame Leach for that. #10 did drop a TD pass though on that possession. Will is really limiting us though. It what it is. Don't know if I've seen 2 worse calls in a game. Official waves his hand to stop the play and onside kick goes to a review and finds a penalty that wasn't called on the field. Never in my life. I guess Bama ref throwing his hat and picking it up is close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Right now, we are about like a MAC.

vCash
    There is absolutely no one open and 2 players waiting on him at the goal line. Are yall blind??? He did what he had to do
    What i saw was two backers split wide enough for Rogers to run it in if he didn't hesitate. Rogers acted like he wanted to run then turn back like he was going to pass then looked like he had no clue what to do before he decided to run. At that point yes he should just thrown it up. The dude has no legs at all but that gap was wide enough I believe for him to at the very least be tackled at the goal line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    So if we kick that field goal instead of being cute, we are up 20-7 and don't lose momentum. Could have used those at the end of the game. Blame Leach for that. #10 did drop a TD pass though on that possession. Will is really limiting us though. It what it is. Don't know if I've seen 2 worse calls in a game. Official waves his hand to stop the play and onside kick goes to a review and finds a penalty that wasn't called on the field. Never in my life. I guess Bama ref throwing his hat and picking it up is close.
    Yea should've kicked the fg there and also im left scratching my head why we went for the two point conversion after the penalty. Those decisions really haunted us. Ref officiating aside

vCash
    Go back and look at it. If he hits him right when DJ hits the flat, DJ walks in. That is if Rogers didn?t throw it over his head or at his feet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I've never seen a punt return like that in my life and I've never seen a penalty come about from a reviewed play that didn't even have a flag thrown. Unbelievable.