Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Bama @ UF

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    600

    Bama @ UF

    Does Danno have a shot? Or will he be 0-10 vs Saban? He finally got over the Kirby hump...

    ETA: Is the spread really 14.5? Wow!

  2. #2
    Senior Member BulldogDX55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,934
    vCash
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Does Danno have a shot? Or will he be 0-10 vs Saban? He finally got over the Kirby hump...

    ETA: Is the spread really 14.5? Wow!
    Nah. He doesn't have the QB for it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member OLJWales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2,959
    vCash
    500
    Saban makes Mullen urinate his pants.
    Truth is stranger than fiction because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn?t.
    A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

    Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    61,741
    vCash
    7939
    I think bama wins, but I like Florida with the points. I say bama by 10

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,052
    vCash
    600
    Mullen screwed his pooch in 14 and the year he left, both of which should (could) have beaten Satan. If memory serves there was an article about Clemson taking the DOGS defense strategy to beat Bama for the championship.....what could have been.

  6. #6
    Senior Member OLJWales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2,959
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Mullen screwed his pooch in 14 and the year he left, both of which should (could) have beaten Satan. If memory serves there was an article about Clemson taking the DOGS defense strategy to beat Bama for the championship.....what could have been.
    I would almost consider donating one of my kidneys to whip Satan and UF.
    Truth is stranger than fiction because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn?t.
    A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

    Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Senior Member BrunswickDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Home of Slay, GA
    Posts
    10,311
    vCash
    1240045
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think bama wins, but I like Florida with the points. I say bama by 10
    In true Dan fashion, he's thinking about another job while prepping for Bama. Bama wins by 17.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    17,048
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    In true Dan fashion, he's thinking about another job while prepping for Bama. Bama wins by 17.
    I think that's about where it winds up too about 17-20 win for bama. Dan can't beat saban

  9. #9
    Senior Member TNDawg35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,905
    vCash
    500
    Dan is begging for the USC or Penn State (if Franklin does go to USC) jobs right now.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    35,098
    vCash
    1200
    I think we see timid Dan on Saturday and Bama rolls them.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    35,098
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Dan is begging for the USC or Penn State (if Franklin does go to USC) jobs right now.
    I'd figure he would go to the NFL. Neither of those jobs are better than the one he has now IMO anyway.

  12. #12
    Senior Member OLJWales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2,959
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Dan is begging for the USC or Penn State (if Franklin does go to USC) jobs right now.
    So you are convinced and why.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 09-14-2021 at 11:58 PM.
    Truth is stranger than fiction because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn?t.
    A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes

    Mark Twain

  13. #13
    Senior Member bulldawg28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,478
    vCash
    1200
    I think this game is a blowout. Bama's defense is really fast and athletic this year and Florida's offense is struggling. Unless Mullen has been holding back offensively they may score 10 points. Bama can score 40 easily.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,002
    vCash
    6830
    I don't know that I'd call one win over the hump especially last year during Covid. When he gets his second over Smart then maybe.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    382
    vCash
    1000600
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I don't know that I'd call one win over the hump especially last year during Covid. When he gets his second over Smart then maybe.
    Bama will Roll and wash Gators into the Florida Tide by at least 24

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,713
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I don't know that I'd call one win over the hump especially last year during Covid. When he gets his second over Smart then maybe.
    He is no longer winless against Smart, so that's why he's over the hump. I didn't imply that he'd ever beat him again.

  17. #17
    Archimedes
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,192
    vCash
    700
    To me the question is if Todd can slow down Bama?s offensive. If he can?t slow them down then Mullen?s offense doesn?t matter.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    552
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'd figure he would go to the NFL. Neither of those jobs are better than the one he has now IMO anyway.


    Penn State is his backyard, and way easier than Florida. I think he would take it if/when Franklin moved on.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,002
    vCash
    6830
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    He is no longer winless against Smart, so that's why he's over the hump. I didn't imply that he'd ever beat him again.
    My bad. I took it as Dan would beat Smart on a semi-regular basis.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,002
    vCash
    6830
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    To me the question is if Todd can slow down Bama?s offensive. If he can?t slow them down then Mullen?s offense doesn?t matter.
    As long as 3d and Grantham is a thing, he won't

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.