Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrible News - Parys Haralson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Thats what enables a virus to jump from animals to humans
    Why do countries and labs spend all this money researching that? So they could have a chemical weapon or what?

vCash
    The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you’re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci’s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov’t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He’s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you’re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci’s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov’t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He’s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.
    Joe doesn't know whose writing his speech let alone whose writing policy.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Lol, WH keeps pushing "stop" when they think he's about to FU (again)

vCash
    Must be incredibly difficult to create a media hoax in a Wuhan lab. Luckily, like magic, it disappeared last Easter.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Must be incredibly difficult to create a media hoax in a Wuhan lab. Luckily, like magic, it disappeared last Easter.
    At least you admit WHERE it came from now , no? We know who lied about that too don't we?

vCash
    Sad that a thread about a great guy like Parys changed into talking about Covid. I'm always up for a good Covid debate but Parys was an awesome man, and teammate. Gonna miss MC Jag #98

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Sad that a thread about a great guy like Parys changed into talking about Covid. I'm always up for a good Covid debate but Parys was an awesome man, and teammate. Gonna miss MC Jag #98
    Good point and I know you are pointing at folk like me and that's cool. But it's hard to ignore considering the sports impact. Once someone mentioned the possible vax then it went from there. Nothing for the moment is more important than his family's grief. Hope the young man's in a much more beautiful place than our jacked up world.

vCash
    From a very close source to his family. He died of a heart attack.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Mississippi goin Mississippi.
    Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Mississippi goin Mississippi.
    Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.
    Welcome to the 21st Century.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    It's when scientist start with virus that only attacks animals, like say bats, and re-engineers it so it will also infect humans. And then they modify the virus to be able to mutate quickly so vaccines and treatments will not work effectively so the virus can be as deadly as possible.
    Bingo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    This is also true.

vCash
    My best friend got the covid vaccine three weeks ago. within 24 hours of getting the vaccine he had a stroke and passed away. He was 52 years old. This entire situation is sad. I am not a vaxer or a anti vaxer. But I believe everyone should have a choice.

vCash
    I love how we believe libtards at Harvard and certain ppl from the evil CDC when it fits your agenda.

And in all seriousness, sorry for your loss. My 84 year old step dad is vaccinated, caught Covid and survived... no hospital or ventilator. Without the vaccine he'd probably be dead now.
    Awesome for him. He had the same recovery as 94 percent of other covid folks his age, pre vaccine. That vax is what pulled him through for sure though so good job selling YOUR agenda

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    The idea of gain of function is for lab research. The idea is if you can engineer a vaccine for dangerous viruses in a lab setting, you?re over prepared in the real world. We used to do it in North Carolina under Faucci?s lead. Obama found out about what was going on and made it illegal b/c of the dangerous nature of the research and if something got out. Then Faucci used US gov?t funds to start the research they were doing in North Carolina in Wuhan, China. Obama was right and Faucci circumvented the law by partnering with communist via the NIH and WHO. He?s a criminal and Joe has him essentially writing policy right now.
    Most criminal masterminds know to create plausible deniability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    Awesome for him. He had the same recovery as 94 percent of other covid folks his age, pre vaccine. That vax is what pulled him through for sure though so good job selling YOUR agenda
    Survival rates for unvaccinated 80+ year old men are 89.125%. If you are good with your father or grandfather possibly being 1 of the 10 unlucky ones, more power to you. Chances that that same unvaxxed age group goes to the hospital and gets placed on a ventilator goes up dramatically. But carry on... Tucker and Trump are vaxxed, BTW.

My last post on this, Fader is right and I apologize for contributing to this threads demise.

vCash
    Tucker and Trump are vaxxed, BTW.
    And that matters, why? It should still be personal choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    From a very close source to his family. He died of a heart attack.
    Thanks. You ruined their little Covid fight.