Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrible News - Parys Haralson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Terrible News - Parys Haralson

Terrible news tonight as former Madison Central, Tennessee, & NFL player Parys Haralson passed away

CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    Ouch. Too damn young. Good looking young man too.

vCash
    What happened? Good gracious.

God have mercy. Prayers for the family.

vCash
    So sad! Praying for his family!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    What happened? Good gracious.

God have mercy. Prayers for the family.
    Spoke with A buddy in the 49ers front office and it looks like he passed in his sleep from a brain aneurysm. It'll be a few weeks until they know more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Spoke with A buddy in the 49ers front office and it looks like he passed in his sleep from a brain aneurysm. It'll be a few weeks until they know more.
    This is gonna get some people triggered, but he had just gotten Covid vaxx.

The Niners required it of everyone in their org.

Not saying that is what caused this, but some people close to him think so.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post

I couldn't BE more over this shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Sorry, but the lack of transparency pisses me off. VAERS only releases 1% of the adverse reactions to the vaccine. A Harvard study with whistleblowers within the CDC exposed this fact.

My aunt was in the hospital within a week after her 2nd shot, with swelling on the brain. 6 weeks later, she passed. I wish I could turn back time and tell her not to get the shots. I think she would still be with us.

Banned
    vCash
    Sorry, but the lack of transparency pisses me off. VAERS only releases 1% of the adverse reactions to the vaccine. A Harvard study with whistleblowers within the CDC exposed this fact.

My aunt was in the hospital within a week after her 2nd shot, with swelling on the brain. 6 weeks later, she passed. I wish I could turn back time and tell her not to get the shots. I think she would still be with us.
    There are no words. Damn man that is sad. Stadiums packed with maskless fans while children marching around with their mandates. NYC Teachers and other govt folk getting passes.. No vax for the illegal aliens needed either. 17 this shit and I'm just getting over the China SHIT myself.

vCash

I love how we believe libtards at Harvard and certain ppl from the evil CDC when it fits your agenda.

And in all seriousness, sorry for your loss. My 84 year old step dad is vaccinated, caught Covid and survived... no hospital or ventilator. Without the vaccine he'd probably be dead now.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 09-14-2021 at 01:05 PM.

vCash

Wow - I doubt it but I hope this gets a proper
    And public review

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Its here for the duration The virus was engineered very effectively.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Its here for the duration The virus was engineered very effectively.
    Yes it was. We spent a lot of our money to make sure it was as deadly as possible.

I guess we finally found the one thing government is good at.

vCash
    Gain of Function. Remember this term going forward.

vCash
    Rand was right. Fauci is evil. How many people had to die? By the end of this year, they (the patent-holders) expect to have made $21 Billion on the "vaccine"

Banned
    vCash
    Rand was right. Fauci is evil. How many people had to die? By the end of this year, they (the patent-holders) expect to have made $21 Billion on the "vaccine"
    Always follow up on the money trail. NEVER discount it. Fauci was in charge when doctors were handing out antibiotics like candy back in the day while the rest of the world's docs were laughing their asses off at us. Thank God I did research back then. Took antibiotics for Chi-Com virus a few weeks ago for first time in 15-16 years.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Mississippi goin Mississippi.
    Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Mississippi goin Mississippi.
    Gain of Function? Give me a 17n break. You folks act like Fauci himself was mixing a Wuhan 17n cocktail. Pathetic.

Who gives a flying 17 if this was created in a lab studying SARS Covid or not. It has nothing to do with how you handle your personal response and your personal responsibility to your family and neighbors. When the world?s leading man on infectious diseases says it is unlikely lab created weapon, it weighs more on my opinion than a Facebook hero. Now future evidence may present a new outlook, but no one seriously is claiming that it was or was not definitively at this point and we may never know.

Also, I don?t believe antibiotics work on viruses. I mean, that is 5th grade knowledge l? I think it was either 5th or 3rd. Either way, shit man. Antibiotics work on bacterial infections, which are different than a virus.
    Welcome to the 21st Century.

vCash
    I've heard it mentioned but what is it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I've heard it mentioned but what is it?
    It's when scientist start with virus that only attacks animals, like say bats, and re-engineers it so it will also infect humans. And then they modify the virus to be able to mutate quickly so vaccines and treatments will not work effectively so the virus can be as deadly as possible.