Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
We looked better, but the offense is still not good. Doesn't mean I hate Leach, like R2Dawg said, it just means I don't share your opinion. I also don't know where y'all are getting this "6-7 wins is the floor now", stuff....outside of Memphis, Vandy, and Tennessee State, there are no gimmes. And considering how little our offense is putting up points (only 2 scores yesterday), some might not consider Memphis a gimme either.

I would love nothing more than for Leach to win big here....but so far through a season and 2 games, the only true weakness on our team is his unit. So until that unit shows some semblance of life, I can't see us winning under him, and I surely can't put automatic wins on the schedule after squeaking by La Tech after trailing by 20. I hope he turns the offense into a force sooner than later, but for anyone to wonder why some may have doubts, is willfully sticking your head in the sand.

I'll agree to disagree with your opinion, and hope that things turn out the way we both want them to...which is with the offense clicking and creating one hell of a team, bc our defense is already more than pulling their weight.
This.
I’m glad we won but we still can’t score much at all and still have a Qb that can’t see downfield and won’t throw it 2nd level unless it’s a pre snap call. I would take 6-6 right now and could easily see 5-7.