Work is slow tonight, so here are some thoughts on tonight?
- we will go as far as Will Rogers takes us. If he plays like the 1st Q today and holds the ball, checks down every play, and misses wide open receivers, we are in trouble.
On the other side, if he hits those receivers, makes quick decisions, and will actually take off some, we could beat some teams we shouldn?t.

- Our D is plain nasty. Yes, we will give up some big plays, but what we did tonight was pretty impressive against a team who SOME people on here said we?re veterans and they will beat us because of it. They flat out dominated the game.

- How about a jet sweep with Tulu for god sakes. The kid is too fast and explosive to not get touches anyway he can.

- I thought our O Line played really well tonight. If Will got pressured, it was because he either held the ball too long or rolled out and they come after him outside the pocket.

- Dillion Johnson ain?t running around you. By god he is going through you.

- the freshman kicker looked really good. We always seemed to be spotty at kicker under Mullen and with Ruiz and now this kid, it seems better.

- I honestly have to sit and think of the offense sputtering is on Will as much as Leach. There were several times where Will had people open, but instead checked down. We have all seen what the offense does when he gets rid of it quick. He had Tulu WIDE open and missed him on the first possession. Tulu would still be running. I guess we have to remember the kid is still a sophomore. The arm talent isn?t there and that?s obvious. He doesn?t have the zip other QBs have watching them.

- Y?all may as well enjoy Arnett this year cause someone will grab him at seasons end. Dude is legit. I really wish we would pony up and make him HC in waiting or something and pay the man. We all know Leach ain?t got 10 years left. Pay him and keep him and let him take over eventually.

Overall an excellent win. We all thought Nc State would more than likely beat us. I for one was not expecting to win. I just wanted to see the O take a step forward.

Now we have to get ready for Memphis. We can score on them. Their defense is bad, but their Offense can roll. Arkansas State gave them a handful tonight. If we play like we did tonight, I think we win. Then the way LSU is looking, we have a real shot to win that game.

Just keep getting better?