Thread: Bart Gregory

vCash

Bart Gregory

The last time state had an opening kickoff returned for a TD before tonight was Kevin prentiss vs sc in Columbia. I was there.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    The last time state had an opening kickoff returned for a TD before tonight was Kevin prentiss vs sc in Columbia. I was there.
    Wow. Awesome. I've watched tonight's about 5 times and the way Tulu ran that rock straight up the middle of their ass was beautiful. Breaking tackles , 23 year streak and shit.

vCash
    Why he is not returning every punt is interesting to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Because there is a severe difference between catching the ball at its highest apex and not fing up and catching one on a line drive at a dead run

vCash
    I've heard he can't judge or catch a punt. 2 different types of kicks and spin

vCash
    Something he needs to work on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Wow ... I was there also and still don't remember it. Thanks because I just asked this question in another thread
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Walley should be for sure…since apparently thats not Tulu’s bag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Wow ... I was there also and still don't remember it. Thanks because I just asked this question in another thread
    I remember it I was watching on TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Wow. Awesome. I've watched tonight's about 5 times and the way Tulu ran that rock straight up the middle of their ass was beautiful. Breaking tackles , 23 year streak and shit.
    I was just waiting on a holding call that never came. Seems like they almost always do.

vCash
    We also had few if any fair catches on punts last night. Not sure if that's good or bad, but it's certainly unusual.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I've heard he can't judge or catch a punt. 2 different types of kicks and spin
    Let Williams catch it and then hand it to him and go block when there is time!! Ha. He's too electric

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Let Williams catch it and then hand it to him and go block when there is time!! Ha. He's too electric
    LMAO. Agreed!