Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stadium getting bare with 9 mins left!

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash

Stadium getting bare with 9 mins left!

Why wouldn?t you stay until the end with a lead? Our fans suck sometimes

vCash
    Trying to get ahead of that shitty
    Traffic control plan

vCash
    And not a full crowd to begin with. I don?t get it. I?ve seen full stadiums on other games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    And not a full crowd to begin with. I don?t get it. I?ve seen full stadiums on other games.
    I?m sure since you are bitching, you are posting this from your seats in the stadium and not from your couch at home.

vCash
    Yes Patrick. I was there. Had a great time

vCash
    I was at the game. Should have had a bigger crowd. Weather was perfect.

Banned
    vCash
    I wish I had been there. Im gonna try to make that road trip this year. Go see mama too. Sad so many there not realizing how significant this win was and how we lined up and popped them in the mouth. Shoulda been a big assed party to the end letting them know we preshate.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 09-11-2021 at 10:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I wish I had been there. Im gonna try to make that road trip this year. Go see mama too. Sad so many there not realizing how significant this win was and how we lined up and popped them in the mouth. Shoulda been a big assed party to the end letting them know we preshate.
    Hey Clint Eastwood, how are you doing? Serious question. Are you over it yet?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Hey Clint Eastwood, how are you doing? Serious question. Are you over it yet?
    Yes sir Liver. I took antibiotics for the first time in about 15-16 years. Can't think of the name but it was a 5 day supply and i was up and about day 4. I prolly had the shit 3-4 weeks and didn't know. No fever, no breathing problems, oxygen level and blood pressure solid along with pulse. I don't like to go to drs... I just couldn't do anything hardly. Fainting and zero energy and suppressed appetite and some nausea occasionally. Inbeteeen jobs right now so you get the picture. I'm blessed though being 58. Lots of folk my age fared much worse. Thank you for asking.

vCash
    It's better than last week when they all missed the comeback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Yes sir Liver. I took antibiotics for the first time in about 15-16 years. Can't think of the name but it was a 5 day supply and i was up and about day 4. I prolly had the shit 3-4 weeks and didn't know. No fever, no breathing problems, oxygen level and blood pressure solid along with pulse. I don't like to go to drs... I just couldn't do anything hardly. Fainting and zero energy and suppressed appetite and some nausea occasionally. Inbeteeen jobs right now so you get the picture. I'm blessed though being 58. Lots of folk my age fared much worse. Thank you for asking.
    You got lucky, and I'm glad you did well given you are my age, almost exactly, depending on your actual birthday. You probably took a zpack, as that seems to be standard for some reason. Your handle is one of my four or five favorite movies of all time.

vCash
    I thought it was a really good crowd considering we are still pounded with covid everyday. Also, I'm sure last weeks meh performance didn't inspire fair weather types. Also, while I give much respect to the NCSt fans for making the trip... there was not more than 1-2k of them. It usually takes LsU/Bama/OM bringing 10k to help us sell out. Win at Memphis, and we will have a big time game crowd and atmosphere for the LSU game.

A big salute to the students! They packed the north endzone. They were loud and brought a lot of energy. The majority stayed to the very end. Good job by the students!
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 09-12-2021 at 06:50 AM.

vCash
    Also..... I stayed to the 0:00. However I'll be honest. I felt the game was in hand at the 9 minute mark when we stopped them on downs. I was ready to go at that point as well. The game was 3 hours long at that point. Damn commercials.

vCash
    Lots of sell outs around the country this week. MSU has a football fan problem right now and it's not COVID
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Lots of sell outs around the country this week. MSU has a football fan problem right now and it's not COVID
    Spell it out then.

vCash
    Yea. It would only be our fans not coming due to Covid because there were packed houses around the country. How did the sharks attendance look?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Why wouldn?t you stay until the end with a lead? Our fans suck sometimes
    Well I left before 00 too with good reason so get off your high horse. We have a fan problem but it ain't what you think.

A better question is why were so many still at tailgates during game?

Our students turned out and stayed, be proud of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Spell it out then.
    I'm not sure I have the answer.

My only guess is that it's COVID + our fan base is in a weird spot where we've been good for over a decade & have no interest in 7 win seasons.

See... Arkansas is excited about the prospect of a 7 win season, thus their fans are pumped. Our fans couldn't care less about 7 wins & thus aren't excited about what is clearly a 7 win team on the field
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I guess I could understand that. But I try to just enjoy every game without projecting final records. I had a great time. We physically whipped an ACC team that is supposed to be good and experienced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'm not sure I have the answer.

My only guess is that it's COVID + our fan base is in a weird spot where we've been good for over a decade & have no interest in 7 win seasons.

See... Arkansas is excited about the prospect of a 7 win season, thus their fans are pumped. Our fans couldn't care less about 7 wins & thus aren't excited about what is clearly a 7 win team on the field
    Yeah perspective on where teams are coming from. Our fans after the Joe hangover and Leach not giving a lot of hope for anything better, it is understandable.

We still have some great fans and a great fanbase. See Omaha if you think not. The rest of the nation would agree.