Thread: Mississippi Braves

vCash

Mississippi Braves

Won the number one seed in the AA South tonight. If I'm a Braves fan I would be very excited about Shea Langeliers and Freddy Tarnok. Both are surefire MLB players.

vCash
    I got to meet most of the Team when they would come play in Biloxi. Shea is a good guy needs a little more work. Trey Harris is a great guy but in a crowded field same as Jenista. Problem with this bunch is that there is no place to move up.

Banned
    vCash
    I miss minor league baseball in Jackson Mississippi when I used to go to the Mets games. Davey Johnson was the coach and we won back-to-back Texas League championships with strawberry Dykstra Wally backman Mookie Wilson Bob Ojeda and I'm forgetting that lanky pictures name not Gooden cuz he never played in Jackson oh yea Aguilara. Watch the most exciting World Series game ever at the Blarney Stone in Manhattan game 6 while holding game 7 tickets can you believe how bad I freaked out?

Banned
    vCash
    Oh and one night the Travellers were in town the Cardinals Club and there was a b**** clearing brawl and I ended up taking Patrick Perry in a couple of his other buddies out on the town that night after that game it was awesome. Pat bought me some delicious food at 3AM. whats the southern white castle? Pat kept saying "this place is FULL of puss" all night at the club I took them to. Hes a Chicago guy. Made it to the league with the Birds and Cubs for a decent few years. Reliever.

vCash
    Vodnik, strider, and shewmake all have a good shot at Atlanta too, imo.

Parabrave mentioned jenista. I like this guy as a dark horse to turn into an mlb player. He's starting showing some hope of late
    Last edited by msstate7; 09-11-2021 at 12:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I miss minor league baseball in Jackson Mississippi when I used to go to the Mets games. Davey Johnson was the coach and we won back-to-back Texas League championships with strawberry Dykstra Wally backman Mookie Wilson Bob Ojeda and I'm forgetting that lanky pictures name not Gooden cuz he never played in Jackson oh yea Aguilara. Watch the most exciting World Series game ever at the Blarney Stone in Manhattan game 6 while holding game 7 tickets can you believe how bad I freaked out?
    Same. I have been a die hard Mets fan for life because of all the Jackson Mets games I went to growing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Vodnik, strider, and shewmake all have a good shot at Atlanta too, imo.

Parabrave mentioned jenista. I like this guy as a dark horse to turn into an mlb player. He's starting showing some hope of late
    Well for some of them they have the Pedro Serrano disease.