Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for NC State

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We?ve sold more season tickets than Ole Miss. Why did you include them? KY is usually half empty. Same with Mizzou

Arkansas and SC are located in metro areas with over 1 mil people and Ark is usually half empty. Your facts here are way off
    I was thinking the same thing

Banned
    vCash
    Idling at Walmart parking lot with "Mr. Crowley'.... Ozzy touring. Dudes a MF.

vCash
    Scanned tickets were 30k

vCash
    Two less than we were going to have. As of today I'm quarantined.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Along with it being Labor Day weekend and dove season many families made other plans.
    How many of the fan base are dove hunters?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    How many of the fan base are dove hunters?
    The dove hunting excuse gets me every time. I love a good dove hunt like anyone else, but if that causes a notable dip in our attendance no one should ever wonder again why we can't compete in our league.

vCash
    Will be there +1. Wasn?t able to go last week due to quarantine, but was able to sell my tickets to some fellow Bulldogs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We?ve sold more season tickets than Ole Miss. Why did you include them? KY is usually half empty. Same with Mizzou

Arkansas and SC are located in metro areas with over 1 mil people and Ark is usually half empty. Your facts here are way off
    Yep even with the low attendance there were more people in the stadium than the population of Starkville. When those schools put more people in their stadiums than population in the city the stadium is located then they are doing better than us. Until then they can suck my sausage.

vCash
    I say 58k. A lot of people were at the beach last weekend.

vCash
    The reason our attendance is low is the same reason our US News report is low. Average Income of our graduates makes people choose their extra-curricular activities wisely and frugally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    The reason our attendance is low is the same reason our US News report is low. Average Income of our graduates makes people choose their extra-curricular activities wisely and frugally.
    No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    The dove hunting excuse gets me every time. I love a good dove hunt like anyone else, but if that causes a notable dip in our attendance no one should ever wonder again why we can't compete in our league.
    It's a big family tradition for many and with it bring Labor Day it's a 3 day event with cookouts, etc. it's the one weekend a year that most everyone in the family can hunt together (it's not about the birds). It's worth foregoing if we are hosting a big matchup but not Latech. And this that didn't go, chose wisely.

vCash
    Lol

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    We had 25 thousand fans make a thousand mile trip to omaha a few months ago. Our fans will show up if our team is worth watching.
    Last edited by Jarius; 09-10-2021 at 11:22 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We had 25 thousand fans make a thousand mile trip to omaha a few months ago. Our fans will show up if our team is worth watcing.
    True!

vCash
    Bringing 7 that wasn't there last weekend. Y'all don't forget we are in the middle of harvesting right now too. Tough on some farmers to get to some early season games. Why I don't have season tickets. I'm getting lucky this weekend but I invited more to come with me but they are going to be sitting on a combine or tending to business on the farm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    It's a big family tradition for many and with it bring Labor Day it's a 3 day event with cookouts, etc. it's the one weekend a year that most everyone in the family can hunt together (it's not about the birds). It's worth foregoing if we are hosting a big matchup but not Latech. And this that didn't go, chose wisely.
    Extremely accurate take
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Good weather. Good opponent. No other big games. No excuse for our fan base not to show up. If we can?t create a good environment, then we don?t deserve top recruits/team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We had 25 thousand fans make a thousand mile trip to omaha a few months ago. Our fans will show up if our team is worth watcing.
    That is a good point about the crowd that went to Omaha.

There are many reasons State has poor football attendance. However two big ones are winning (lack there of) and Alabama a very short drive from the MS boarder.

Banned
    vCash
    We need to bring Tusk on over to the good side. That would get another ass in the stands since he's close enough to Vegas. Since he runs shine, he's prolly got a fast assed vehicle to get there. What say you Tusk? Tired of The Darkside? Revenuers been hasslin' of late?