Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for NC State

vCash

Attendance for NC State

Would be really helpful if we could have 55k there. Didn't even have 45k for La Tech. Announced 44k but I'm not sure that was accurate. Prob close though.

Think we get at least 50k?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Would be really helpful if we could have 55k there. Didn't even have 45k for La Tech. Announced 44k but I'm not sure that was accurate. Prob close though.

I hope fans realize how much this game matters I will assume many skipped last week aiming to be there Saturday.

vCash
    I know people on here hate when others complain about attendance, but our attendance is just not good overall compared to other big time programs. This is one of the reason we fall short because we don?t have the fam support of most other SEC teams. Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri, Ole Miss and Kentucky all beat us in this category and it worries me when the teams we are most competitive with have better attendance it will I start to significantly impact us

vCash

I can see 52-55k. There are likely many who skipped LaTech while planning to go to NC State. State having 3 September games at home and another in Memphis, and 2 of the 3 home games being P5 teams, LaTech in the afternoon looked like a good candidate to skip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I hope fans realize how much this game matters I will assume many skipped last week aiming to be there Saturday.
    I did not go last week but will be there this week.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Yes. Our players need a home field advantage. This is a huge game and if we can pull it out it could really kick start the season and get us some confidence. If we suck Saturday then fine don't come any more but they deserve a chance at a good crowd while we are undefeated before everyone jumps ship. Tickets aren't expensive.

vCash
    We got 7 coming in hot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I did not go last week but will be there this week.
    I'll be there as well. Three Sept games with opening on hot day against LT put attendance down. TV looked like about 35K actual in seats. 4th quarter may have been 15K.

Davis Wade at night will be rockin - 55K I'm guessing.

vCash

Didn't look close to 45 last week to me. East side was naked.

vCash
    Announced- 58K
    Actual- 53K

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    I can see 52-55k. There are likely many who skipped LaTech while planning to go to NC State. State having 3 September games at home and another in Memphis, and 2 of the 3 home games being P5 teams, LaTech in the afternoon looked like a good candidate to skip.
    Along with it being Labor Day weekend and dove season many families made other plans.

vCash
    Hope y'all are right. I was one of few to stay the whole game Saturday. The environment sucked and the energy level was about a 2 on a 1-10 scale. That has to change.

vCash
    Hope y'all are right. I was one of few to stay the whole game Saturday. The environment sucked and the energy level was about a 2 on a 1-10 scale. That has to change.
    It's hard to get fired up during 2 quarters of shit show.

vCash
    3 of us will be there, that wasn't last weekend.

However, I see a lot of tickets for sale, cheap. That's not a good sign.

I think we wiil be lucky to get 50K.

vCash
    Then get fired up for the 2 quarters that aren't.

vCash
    It sucked the other two quarters too

vCash
    I was only there for the 1st and 4th qrtrs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    I was only there for the 1st and 4th qrtrs
    Well you better be there all 4 henceforth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I know people on here hate when others complain about attendance, but our attendance is just not good overall compared to other big time programs. This is one of the reason we fall short because we don?t have the fam support of most other SEC teams. Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri, Ole Miss and Kentucky all beat us in this category and it worries me when the teams we are most competitive with have better attendance it will I start to significantly impact us
    We?ve sold more season tickets than Ole Miss. Why did you include them? KY is usually half empty. Same with Mizzou

Arkansas and SC are located in metro areas with over 1 mil people and Ark is usually half empty. Your facts here are way off

Banned
    vCash
    There was a good reason for it Qtr 2-3