Thread: Bet your ass is up - Plus Cowboys Game tonight

vCash

Bet your ass is up - Plus Cowboys Game tonight

get at it guys..

If you are maxed out don't bet though.. you will break the bank likely lol

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisp...u-Bet-Your-Ass

vCash
    Thanks Scooba... you da man !
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I have zero cash. Can someone help me out with a couple mil?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    I have zero cash. Can someone help me out with a couple mil?
    You have 848... Use what ya have. Banks closed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    You have 848... Use what ya have. Banks closed
    If you do it I will let him hold a few million our of my stash. I need to dump a little.

vCash
    get at it guys..

If you are maxed out don't bet though.. you will break the bank likely lol

https://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisp...u-Bet-Your-Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    If you do it I will let him hold a few million our of my stash. I need to dump a little.
    Scooba -

1) We need a new bank!!!
    2) Can I give some v-cash away? My goal was to be largest v-cash holder on this site (which was achieved when you noted my trillionaire status), but since we know there is now a cap - what's the point? I like to wager on the games being put up, but don't want to create headaches for you. The only way to do that is give some vcash away and earn it back by winning.

Since you, Jack (the OG vcash millionaire), and myself are tapped out - any ideas on how we can identify and help those less fortunate?

Banned
    vCash
    Would love to see Dak go off tonight and whip dat ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Scooba -

1) We need a new bank!!!
    2) Can I give some v-cash away? My goal was to be largest v-cash holder on this site (which was achieved when you noted my trillionaire status), but since we know there is now a cap - what's the point? I like to wager on the games being put up, but don't want to create headaches for you. The only way to do that is give some vcash away and earn it back by winning.

Since you, Jack (the OG vcash millionaire), and myself are tapped out - any ideas on how we can identify and help those less fortunate?
    Guys i'm sorry.. to do so requires me to go in on the admin side and move things around (not a one click type thing either)
    I gave everyone a chance to earn 100k to start the season over 3 days, and then had to manually go in and adjust everyone who did (add some people who chimed in after actually) manually.

Remember, I don't make a dime off this site... and am honestly trying not to spend as much time on here besides games (oh right I need to go update the countdown clock) because i got a lot going on in life.
    So there's my 2 minute response to.. i'm sorry it's an imperfect system.. and I can't pass along funds to others right now. and it's not as simple as making someone a mod on the bet your ass forum.. it's an admin only function

vCash
    Guys i'm sorry.. to do so requires me to go in on the admin side and move things around (not a one click type thing either)
    I gave everyone a chance to earn 100k to start the season over 3 days, and then had to manually go in and adjust everyone who did (add some people who chimed in after actually) manually.

Remember, I don't make a dime off this site... and am honestly trying not to spend as much time on here besides games (oh right I need to go update the countdown clock) because i got a lot going on in life.
    So there's my 2 minute response to.. i'm sorry it's an imperfect system.. and I can't pass along funds to others right now. and it's not as simple as making someone a mod on the bet your ass forum.. it's an admin only function
    How much vcash do I need to buy into an Admin position?

Appreciate what you do! Without seeing the stats, I know betting here drives clicks for the site.