Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll go first: MSU 38 NC State 31

vCash
    NCState 35, Us 21, 10 penalties, 5 sacks, 3 INTs 1 pick six.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Suddenly transfers are such a good thing while they have had limited impacts at others schools. Tech returned 10 starters on D and had 3 of their top 5 pass catchers from the year before. Tech was beating on us with most of the same guys that played for them the year before.

We were young in 2013 and got a lot better in 2014- why? We returned a ton of starters. Teams that return a lot of starters typically improve by 2-3 wins the next season in college football. The last time we had this argument on here was about Kirby Smart before Year 2 at Georgia. We know how that turned out.

NC State got their QB a lot of experience last year. His TD to interception ratio was pretty good. He threw for over 230 in the opener. Their offense will be tough on us Saturday. NC State/Clemson will be for the right to go to the championship game on their side of the ACC.
    You need to redo your research on their QB. The guy starting against us broke his leg in game 4 last year and Saturday was his first game back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    23-21 state

Defense comes up big
    Dangit 7 don't you be optimistic / now I wanna be pessimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    If we only score 13 points, count me in for the meltdown
    If we come out and play like we did last week, 13 points may be too high.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    If we come out and play like we did last week, 13 points may be too high.
    If we play like we did Q2 & Q3, a melt is deserved

vCash
    You need to redo your research on their QB. The guy starting against us broke his leg in game 4 last year and Saturday was his first game back.
    Oh even better now he is starting for a 3rd straight year.

3rd year starting QB, both starting RB's, and all 3 starting WR's return. And we expect to shut them down to 14 points Sat? Okkkkk
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't know if you will agree with me or not on this but I think having upperclassman football players at most positions is maybe the biggest determining factor in how good a team is.
    Absolutely. Experience is tremendous.

Dak Prescott was still Dak Prescott in 2011 and 2012. But Dak Prescott in 2014 and 2015 was a different animal.

Think Ben Beckwith from obscurity early on to in NFL training camp.

vCash

3rd year starting QB, both starting RB's, and all 3 starting WR's return. And we expect to shut them down to 14 points Sat? Okkkkk
    I don't know who's expecting us to hold them to 14 points but that's not the numbers I'm seeing from most including myself

vCash
    I don't know who's expecting us to hold them to 14 points but that's not the numbers I'm seeing from most including myself
    "On the other hand, NC State is a run heavy offense & we've got film. I fully expect Arnett to be ready for this one.

I believe it's a
    low scoring game 14-10 going into the 4th." No clue who wins Shotgundawg

vCash
    36-13 ncstate

Banned
    vCash
    ED Rocks. This thread has me fired up. I'm hoping 34 gets it in the ear after we whip dat ass and I'm sure he's hoping the same. If not, he will stick it in our ear. Interwebs make it more funner. Where's that dude from India?

vCash

"I didn't know what I was talking about, but it turns out I was even more correct than I realized!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    NC State did not register a sack against USF. Dawgs 42 - Wolfpack 24
    I know a bunch of NC State fans from work and they are worried about the game. They just don't think USF was a good gage to judge them by.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I know a bunch of NC State fans from work and they are worried about the game. They just don't think USF was a good gage to judge them by.
    That was truely a bad football team, but they took care uh bidness

vCash
    On the one hand, I think last week was wake up call and the team will be humbled and fired up.

On the other hand, if an OL having no clue how to stop a 3 man rush could be fixed in a week, we'd have fixed it before LT. And of they can't block 3 with 5 it doesn't matter how fired up everyone else is. I could see the team quitting late as culture issues emerge. And let's not forget our D got zero pressure
    last game, the OL just overshadowed the fact our D didn't look good.

31-14 NC State. I hope I eat my shirt, and if the OL gets fixed I very well could

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    "I didn't know what I was talking about, but it turns out I was even more correct than I realized!"
    Rep given.

vCash
    35-17 HailSate. Rodgers 375. Gonna be a good night boys 😎

vCash
    The first game was so Jekyll and Hyde that it's hard to say which offense will show up. But if I take last year into account and game one this year, the OL hasn't shown me enough to make me a believer in the offense for this game yet. I'm hoping the penalties were first game jitters and we can tone down the pre-snap penalties for this one. I feel Arnett is pissed to the bone, and since they are run heavy, he will be prepared and ready to go. I still just can't bet on the offense just yet until they show they can be more like the team we saw in the fourth quarter.

NC State 24
    Dawgs 20

Defense does enough but offense gives the a short field one time for the difference.
    Man I hope we pick up where we left off in the 4th last week though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    ED Rocks. This thread has me fired up. I'm hoping 34 gets it in the ear after we whip dat ass and I'm sure he's hoping the same. If not, he will stick it in our ear. Interwebs make it more funner. Where's that dude from India?
    I wouldn't mind taking one for the team and ear holing that POS.

vCash
    "On the other hand, NC State is a run heavy offense & we've got film. I fully expect Arnett to be ready for this one.

I believe it's a
    low scoring game 14-10 going into the 4th." No clue who wins Shotgundawg
    14-10 going into the 4th. I didn't say we hold them to 14
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More