Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I'll go first: MSU 38 NC State 31

vCash
    Bulldogs 28
    Pack 24

Because we will play like we have something to prove tonight after playing so bad last week and as a program have a tendency to play up or down to our competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Will has his best game
    Pack of Wolves 38

Pack of Dogs 27
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I've waited until today. Okay, I'm going Dawgs win 19-17
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    State 24 NC State 34

Banned
    vCash
    Looks like some late money coming in on them now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    NC State has a pretty legit defense and we have the propensity to fumble. I think about 14 points off short field position we give them

NC State: 41
    MSU: 24
    I?ve never been so happy to be wrong. I hit our point total perfectly but just didn?t realize the defense would take such a big jump. Our offense HAS to start generating more points though. Happy for the win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    23-21 state

Defense comes up big
    I pretty much had us pegged... didn't expect 7 of the point to be on special teams though. Defense was even better than I thought they'd be. They won this game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Oh even better now he is starting for a 3rd straight year.

3rd year starting QB, both starting RB's, and all 3 starting WR's return. And we expect to shut them down to 14 points Sat? Okkkkk
    How about shut them down to 10 points with 7 in garbage time.