NC State 34

State 23
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    NC State 34

State 23
    Would be embarrassing to give up 34 to NC State run heavy offense

Only way we give up that many points is if they get a few super short fields & a defensive score

NC State was 78th in total offense last year.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-08-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Would be embarrassing to give up 34 to NC State run heavy offense

Only way we give up that many points is if they get a few super short fields & a defensive score

NC State was 78th in total offense last year.
    La Tech was 117th last year

NC State is going to be one of the best teams we play this year. Veteran team- which is what you want as a coach. They will be a much better team than La Tech was.

Our defense while good in spots lacks in spots as well.

vCash

NC State is going to be one of the best teams we play this year. Veteran team- which is what you want as a coach. They will be a much better team than La Tech was.

While I agree with much of what you said, La Tech had 19 transfers & we had no film on them actually playing for La Tech. Thus they hit us with 2 big plays & we threw a pick 6.

Nc State returns most of the 78th ranked offense, is running the same scheme, & we have film.

Arnett proved to be a good DC last year. I'd be absolutely floored if they ran up & down the field on a defense that was a top 25 rushing defense last year against all SEC competition. Would be absolutely shocked.

That said, I think their DL gives us hell & I don't know what we'll do about that. I'll go 24-20 NC State & one of those scores is on a really short field.

I see a low scoring game
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    While I agree with much of what you said, La Tech had 19 transfers & we had no film on them actually playing for La Tech. Thus they hit us with 2 big plays & we threw a pick 6.

Nc State returns most of the 78th ranked offense, is running the same scheme, & we have film.

Arnett proved to be a good DC last year. I'd be absolutely floored if they ran up & down the field on a defense that was a top 25 rushing defense last year against all SEC competition. Would be absolutely shocked.

That said, I think their DL gives us hell & I don't know what we'll do about that. I'll go 24-20 NC State & one of those scores is on a really short field.

I see a low scoring game
    Suddenly transfers are such a good thing while they have had limited impacts at others schools. Tech returned 10 starters on D and had 3 of their top 5 pass catchers from the year before. Tech was beating on us with most of the same guys that played for them the year before.

We were young in 2013 and got a lot better in 2014- why? We returned a ton of starters. Teams that return a lot of starters typically improve by 2-3 wins the next season in college football. The last time we had this argument on here was about Kirby Smart before Year 2 at Georgia. We know how that turned out.

NC State got their QB a lot of experience last year. His TD to interception ratio was pretty good. He threw for over 230 in the opener. Their offense will be tough on us Saturday. NC State/Clemson will be for the right to go to the championship game on their side of the ACC.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    38-28 bulldogs
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Good Guys 31 Other Guys 17
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Pack 28
    Dawgs 24

vCash

For someone to start a thread talking about returning starters matter, this is kind of contradictory to use last years stats for LaTech considering they have mostly new transfers that were not on last years team. How many times did the commentary say that all the transfers had lots of snaps last year all be it with a team besides LaTech. With all that said I think State has a better full game showing and wins this game 42- 21

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    For someone to start a thread talking about returning starters matter, this is kind of contradictory to use last years stats for LaTech considering they have mostly new transfers that were not on last years team. How many times did the commentary say that all the transfers had lots of snaps last year all be it with a team besides LaTech. With all that said I think State has a better full game showing and wins this game 42- 21
    Because La Tech didnt have a bunch of new starters. The QB was and he made them better. Their RB transfers were meh. Their top WR's all played there the year before except for the Freshman that caught the long TD. La Tech's D had a bunch of returning starters. The transfers provided depth.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Maroon state - 28
    Red state- 24
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Better film on NC State than La Tech. They didn't get 19 mercenaries in the off season.

Us 35
    Them 24

vCash
    NC State 28 State 17

vCash
    41-28 Bulldogs win

-I have a feeling Will flirts with 500yds passing this game. He tosses 4 tds to 1int

-Marks falls short of 100yds rushing again but as a team we will hit the 100yd rushing mark

*We'll still find a way to complain.

vCash

This

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    41-28 Bulldogs win

-I have a feeling Will flirts with 500yds passing this game. He tosses 4 tds to 1int

-Marks falls short of 100yds rushing again but as a team we will hit the 100yd rushing mark

*We'll still find a way to complain.
    If Marks gets around 100 we should win

vCash
    State 31-21

vCash
    Hopeful win = us
    Probable win = them .... after that the score doesn't matter
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Hopeful win = us
    Probable win = them .... after that the score doesn't matter
    3 - 2 I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1