Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: OM looks pretty good tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Yeah but why are they worse at every position on the field than La Tech?
    Who knows? Time will tell.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Jesus.

One game for us and we ain't gonna win more than 4 or 5.

Not even finished with one game for OM and they're a 9 win team.
    They pass the eye test. They are maybe 3 weeks ahead of our offense at this point. Just by basic gameplay. They are executing. We also didn?t play the 85 bears Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    So you're saying WE'RE ****ed, lol?
    Naw the flat passes and bubbles should work pretty good against slow lbs provided we block 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    provided we block

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Look guys, I am just salty.
    Ending last season we said, why can?t we block 3 and why can we not move the ball on drop 8. Seems like we still can?t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    They pass the eye test. They are maybe 3 weeks ahead of our offense at this point. Just by basic gameplay. They are executing. We also didn?t play the 85 bears Saturday.
    You need to close one eye cause Louisville sucks. And we played a G5 team that loaded up on 19 transfers, a lot with P5 playing time and a good QB. The film on La Tech from last year was useless. Even Leach said Tech's defense was dropping into coverage they didn't see on film.

vCash
    La Tech will probably end 9-3 and UL 4-8 based on the schedules I?m looking at. How that translate to CUSA vs ACC I don?t know but regardless neither team is a top 50 team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Look guys, I am just salty.
    Ending last season we said, why can?t we block 3 and why can we not move the ball on drop 8. Seems like we still can?t.
    We scored 35 points in two quarters. Let's work on the other two.

vCash
    I wish we played a fun offense like this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    A coach refusing to adapt even the slightest to his personnel should've been a red flag for us all.

vCash
    While ole miss defense may be improved I think their offense may have taken a step back. Still will be solid but I am thinking it will be herky jerky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Same. Sadly we never will because Ole Miss grabs the majority of the skill positions in the state. Now they are grabbing defense talent that used to go to us. It?s a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Yep La Tech was better on the OL and faster.
    Based on??

vCash
    OM's defense may be showing a major weakness, depth. Now granted, I don't know if this is depth or they're in coast mode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Based on??
    I dont know if tech is faster than Louisville but I would definitely take the tech qb over the Louisville one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Yeah but why are they worse at every position on the field than La Tech?
    Maybe we should be thankful we didn't hire Satterfield after all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Based on??
    You must not be watching the same game I am. UL is very slow and average. Tech had some skill position players and are much faster and more athletic than this UL team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    A coach refusing to adapt even the slightest to his personnel should've been a red flag for us all.
    What personnel did we have that was worth a shit last year? Kylin quit on us, all we had was some freshman receivers and 2 freshman backs. We didn't hardly have shit. Why not go ahead and get your system in place?

The only and I mean ONLY problem I have with us is I wish we could have kept Schrader with these receivers we have now. But I totally agree with Leach and what he has done. He wants to win and is gonna win his way. Why would we not. I mean we already have the best receiver core we have had and maybe EVER had. He has his QBs, but they are just young. They need time.

All these people saying we cant win unless we play smash mouth football or have a mobile QB here at State, when they hell has either of those things worked for us? When have we ever won anything worth a shit running the football.

How did Ole Miss beat Bama when they did? They threw the football. When they were throwing it all over the yard, people on here were complaining cause Mullen wouldn't/couldn't throw it and was running it. Now that we are throwing every down, people wanna complain about that.

Look, we arent gonna win shit and have never won shit lining up and trying to run smash mouth football against Bama or whoever. Were gonna to think outside the box. Now i agree, I wish our QB would run the ball like Minshew did when Leach had him. That would open up a whole new world. I dont know if that is Leach or if that is Rogers being scared.

I do know Rogers had people open down the field damn near every play and either wouldnt pull the trigger and checked down, or got sacked. Alot of his problems is him. When he gets rid of the ball, shit clicks. I think he holds the ball way too long sometimes and misses some opportunity's.

Some of yall need to buckle up. Leach is gonna do it his way no matter what. Yall wanted a coach to actually want to be here and not be looking to get out after every off season and we have it. Let the man do it his way.

Oh and to something else I read earlier today. Cant remember where I saw it on here, but the fella said something to the effect that Leach was gonna have to get over having a few "bad apples" and suck it up. I say bullshit to that. If they wanna be preMadonnas and act like little shits, GTFO. Take your ass to Ole Miss and play. Leach wants guys that will work and bust their ass for him and for the University. Why would we not want that? That may have been the stupidest shit I have ever read on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Same. Sadly we never will because Ole Miss grabs the majority of the skill positions in the state. Now they are grabbing defense talent that used to go to us. It?s a shame.
    Like who? Xavian Harris? Who they are going to convert to an offensive lineman but he just doesn't know it yet? Or Jacarius Clayton who has the same story?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Maybe we should be thankful we didn't hire Satterfield after all.
    I honestly dont think Satterfield gives one shit about being there anymore. I remember him and the AD having a problem and him saying he would go pretty much anywhere else.