Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Post Game Locker Room Leach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    This. It's like some people on here are foaming at the mouth for something to moan and complain about.

I don't see much of anything about how Will went 39/47 370yds 3tds averaging 7.9yd per attempt but I see plenty about how he doesn't have the arm, he's not a p5 QB, he's "serviceable", he threw an int for a td, he needs to up his yards per attempt.

One such quote I read said, "Will needed to be benched. Leach needs to be fired. We won't win a game this season."

Good grief people.
    A) What is said in the game thread is exempt.
    B) You also ignored my post later saying "Looks like my reverse psychology worked! What a comeback"
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    A) What is said in the game thread is exempt.
    B) You also ignored my post later saying "Looks like my reverse psychology worked! What a comeback"
    That quote characterizes very well how several on the board think and feel all the time not just on a game thread but I am sorry I didn't see your following post.

vCash

Do what?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Truth, he can't keep running people off. He needs to look into the mirror.
    You can't name one guy that left that would have been a difference maker after Leach actually got here. Here are the best of the best that have left. ​

Key Thompson: Not even a QB anymore and is just listed as a football player. He could not break our two deep at any position.
    Shrader - back up at the powerhouse Syracuse
    J Payton who did make the two deep at TN but wasn't a starter here and nor would he have been this year. Yes talented and I am disappointed but that dude may not have even cracked the 2 deep this year.
    T Shaver? - where is he now? San Diego State where he isn't even starting as a former 5 star, something bad wrong with this picture
    Jarion Jones? Back up at Fla State to a freshman and he is a 3rd year guy
    Bryvon Jones? Already has left Illinois for Jacksonville State
    Stewart Reese - Maybe the only transfer that you can point to saying he could be starting but he was a Mullen recruit that never even made it to see Leach much less get a chance to be coached by him. He as gone by May 2020.
    Fabien Lovett - not on Fla State's depth chart
    G Spivey - TE and not on TCU's depth chart
    Nick Pendley - not on Ga Tech's depth chart

There were others but none of them even went to a Power 5 school. Players leave programs, it's the new normal and quite frankly it's good they left for them and us. It made room for such guys Lashley, Calvin, Polk, Charlton, Abraham, Lovertich, Green and Ruiz. Who are either starting or playing key roles.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    It?s evident to me we a fan base that won?t give him a chance. We had some players quitting down 20 in the 4th. He is addressing it. Shut up yoh stupid punk snowflakes.
    I don't buy this one moment. We have been giving him a chance and still are giving him a chance. The moment is coming when us not knowing how to attack a 3 man rush drop 8 is going to no longer be acceptable. They did it to us all last year, they will do it to us all this year, and it will be our doom.

So he is getting a chance, he is just blowing opportunities to show us he knows how to overcome with our team against our competition.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    It's evident Leach isn't accepting accountability. He ran off nearly an entire team last year. If the remaining players are quitting it shows they no longer believe in him. Leach needs to evolve.
    Wow, ran off exactly how many that would be starting this year? I say Zero. Name one.

You could say T Shavers but I would not agree. He was starting last year but he isn't at San Diego State and that's his 3rd school in as many years. That dude has issues and was not going to work out.

vCash
    All these posts and threads, and somehow no one has used the "we went with a vanilla game plan" excuse.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Against Pac10 D, get real. That is outdated in the SEC since the 90s.
    There are maybe 3-4 good sec defenses. The rest are just average or bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    All these posts and threads, and somehow no one has used the "we went with a vanilla game plan" excuse.
    That's a hard one to sell when you only have 5 plays or whatever. Did he save 2 for this week?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I don't buy this one moment. We have been giving him a chance and still are giving him a chance. The moment is coming when us not knowing how to attack a 3 man rush drop 8 is going to no longer be acceptable. They did it to us all last year, they will do it to us all this year, and it will be our doom.

So he is getting a chance, he is just blowing opportunities to show us he knows how to overcome with our team against our competition.
    By "they", do you mean SEC as Saturday's game was the 2nd one we've played outside the conference under Leach. There is a night and day difference in our WR group that we have now versus what we were playing with last year, so I anticipate that they'll get more comfortable in the system and find the holes needed to move the ball forward.

Wow, ran off exactly how many that would be starting this year? I say Zero. Name one.

You could say T Shavers but I would not agree. He was starting last year but he isn't at San Diego State and that's his 3rd school in as many years. That dude has issues and was not going to work out.
    Does Leach get credit for Kylin opting out last year, or is the narrative that Kylin left on his own accord?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylesandi338 View Post
    We have got to have the worst fan base I have ever seen. This same crap went on all baseball season with all these backseat fan coaches thinking they know what is best because they taught their children pewweeeeee football or T-ball. These kids these days are so weak and this society has taught them to quit on their team and transfer if you arent happy. Let Leach coach these kids and threaten them if he needs to. Someone needs to put these kids in their place! If they want to transfer, KICK ROCKS and go! This same non sense garbage spewed on here is the same garbage I heard all baseball season. I am all on board for pointing out where we need to improve or a little criticism. But some of the folks on here will never be HAPPY until we are BAMA.. Its not happening so realize that and you will be alot happier in life. We won the GAME! Be happy. It might of not been a BAMA style win but we won! So take a minute and be happy for once. Its most likely going to be a LONG season! So enjoy a WIN while we get one and enjoy your week!!
    Post of the year. Thank you. I am so Happy I was born before 1950. At you chastise to be responsible for 2 year old action, at 6 at 9 you get the idea.

Hebrews 12:6 Let's let C L coach.

vCash
    You can't name one guy that left that would have been a difference maker after Leach actually got here. Here are the best of the best that have left. ​

Key Thompson: Not even a QB anymore and is just listed as a football player. He could not break our two deep at any position.
    J Payton who did make the two deep at TN but wasn't a starter here and nor would he have been this year. Yes talented and I am disappointed but that dude may not have even cracked the 2 deep this year.
    T Shaver? - where is he now? San Diego State where he isn't even starting as a former 5 star, something bad wrong with this picture
    Stewart Reese - Maybe the only transfer that you can point to saying he could be starting but he was a Mullen recruit that never even made it to see Leach much less get a chance to be coached by him. He as gone by May 2020.

There were others but none of them even went to a Power 5 school. Players leave programs, it's the new normal and quite frankly it's good they left for them and us. It made room for such guys Lashley, Calvin, Polk, Charlton, Abraham, Lovertich, Green and Ruiz. Who are either starting or playing key roles.
    Keep the diary log. Why are you talking about old players? The coach says he's going after new players being run off. These are all players that stayed and expected more from their selves, coaches, and MSU as a whole. He can't keep blaming players that want to be here as the problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    By "they", do you mean SEC as Saturday's game was the 2nd one we've played outside the conference under Leach. There is a night and day difference in our WR group that we have now versus what we were playing with last year, so I anticipate that they'll get more comfortable in the system and find the holes needed to move the ball forward.

Does Leach get credit for Kylin opting out last year, or is the narrative that Kylin left on his own accord?
    Kylin is a very talented individual and I hope he grows up to become a great NFL star but what happened last year was all on him.

vCash

Great post! Shocking about some of those transfers... Lovett not on the depth chart and Jones lost his starting job? Glad we blocked them from going to MS7's favorite team.

vCash

Might want to recheck your list there chief. Lovett started and was a team captain against Notre Dame.