Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Hall era?a big turd of a start

Banned
    vCash
    All fan bases suffer different degrees of delusion whether its USM, Bamer or STATE. Several straight years of success and any drop off suddenly becomes "fire everybody".

vCash
    I watched a big chunk of this game with some family members who are USM fans. They have no passing game and seem to be fairly weak on the OL. Probably going to be a tough year. I would go to Ty Keyes sooner rather than later if I were them, if you are not going to be any good then at least play for the future.

vCash
    They are horrible. And I love every moment of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    They are horrible. And I love every moment of it
    As someone who grew up in the 1980s, I completely agree with this. Their fanbase is just a large collection of people with short man syndrome and are hands down the most insufferable fanbase when they are winning. I'd be 100% fine if they never won another football game for the rest of their miserable existence.

vCash
    Neon looking to make that move south