Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm done.

vCash

I'm done.

Ain't enough sunshine in the galaxy to pump for this bullshit.

Jesus.

vCash
    Same

vCash
    It?s ugly, and I don?t see any relief in the foreseeable future!

vCash
    Thank your AD. Single handedly destroyed two programs

Go woke. Go broke.
    Last edited by FriarsPoint; 09-04-2021 at 06:08 PM.

vCash
    The Air Raid is a joke. Joe Lee Leach.

vCash
    We did get a baseball NC so he gets some leniency but still a big mess in other sports

vCash
    Same. I'll find other games to watch

vCash
    Spring practice, fall camp, returning QB and we look just as lost as last season against mother****ing La Tech!!!

Totally unacceptable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    We did get a baseball NC so he gets some leniency but still a big mess in other sports
    Make Cohen AD of baseball only. Someone else for the rest. Joking of course but can't see football doing much with Cohen doing the hiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    No. No, no, no, no, no. No! Serious schools judge their ADs on football because it is the single biggest revenue driver for the athletic department. No university that's serious about fielding competent, competitive athletic teams allows their AD to screw up the football hire this badly twice in a row and survive. And unfortunately, this was all predictable. I didn't want Cohen as AD at the time and said so, but I was willing to wait and see. Sadly, it's been even worse than I feared it would be. We're a complete shit show, a laughing stock. This is the biggest self inflicted disaster I've seen since Lonnie Tinkle.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Has to be some accountability at AD. Can't destroy this much so fast and still have a job like that.

vCash
    Well..bye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ain't enough sunshine in the galaxy to pump for this bullshit.

Jesus.
    So we?ll see you same time next week?
    We are all gluttons for this punishment that is being a State fan?

vCash
    Ha, what about u *****s. Shit I’ve seen much worse. The Slytanic lost to La. Tech. Much worse.. shit I was around for Shira and Rockey. You either a Bulldog or you ain’t. I’m pissed at our performance, but sure as HELL AINT GONE.. shit we scored 35 with 4 turnovers and 100 yards in penalties. Bitch and moan, but don’t quit on the Team. I’m hanging till the end—win or lose. But I will cuss and scream—but sure as hell won’t quit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Ha, what about u *****s. Shit I’ve seen much worse. The Slytanic lost to La. Tech. Much worse.. shit I was around for Shira and Rockey. You either a Bulldog or you ain’t. I’m pissed at our performance, but sure as HELL AINT GONE.. shit we scored 35 with 4 turnovers and 100 yards in penalties. Bitch and moan, but don’t quit on the Team. I’m hanging till the end—win or lose. But I will cuss and scream—but sure as hell won’t quit.
    THIS !!! Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    So we?ll see you same time next week?
    We are all gluttons for this punishment that is being a State fan?
    I'm here right now. We are a 6-6 team unless our OL grows up fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    This offense ain't gonna work with a OL that can't block and no run game.

And I'm still here mother****er. We won by 1 point but I'm still here.

vCash
    Ok, all the haters don't watch another game. Can't talk about the Natty baseball won last year. You're either in or out, quitcherbitchin.

It was fun to watch!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'm here right now. We are a 6-6 team unless our OL grows up fast.
    You're optimistic. I'm thinking 4 wins tops. Our WRs won't athletically overmatch the DBs the way they did today. Leach's offense is a gimmick that hasn't changed in 25 years. His proteges have succeeded by adapting his principles. But Leach is running the same exact offense he was running in 1997. You can get away with that outside the SEC because the overall speed of players isn't as prevalent as in the SEC. And the problem is compounded by having a QB who can't stretch the D with his arm and an OL that cant pass block.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    You're optimistic. I'm thinking 4 wins tops. Our WRs won't athletically overmatch the DBs the way they did today. Leach's offense is a gimmick that hasn't changed in 25 years. His proteges have succeeded by adapting his principles. But Leach is running the same exact offense he was running in 1997. You can get away with that outside the SEC because the overall speed of players isn't as prevalent as in the SEC. And the problem is compounded by having a QB who can't stretch the D with his arm and an OL that cant pass block.
    If we only win 4 games Leach needs to go. That's unacceptable. COVID year zero be damned. They've had a full spring and fall camp. We needed to block three linemen for La Tech, not Bama or LSU.