Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'm here right now. We are a 6-6 team unless our OL grows up fast.
    Our OL plays like they just don't care half the time.

vCash
    This offense ain't gonna work with a OL that can't block and no run game.

And I'm still here mother****er. We won by 1 point but I'm still here.
    So I guess with that you ain?t done? Winning by 1 or 30 is just 1 W. But better than a L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    So I guess with that you ain?t done? Winning by 1 or 30 is just 1 W. But better than a L
    No shit.

vCash
    Hey all you clowns that are done...I hope you quit giving to the Bulldog Club so that I can move higher and get the club level when they do the re-seating next year in the Hump....the renovations are going to be the exact same as what the University of Houston has and the club level seats are sweet...but only about 1200 of them available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezsoil View Post
    Hey all you clowns that are done...I hope you quit giving to the Bulldog Club so that I can move higher and get the club level when they do the re-seating next year in the Hump....the renovations are going to be the exact same as what the University of Houston has and the club level seats are sweet...but only about 1200 of them available.
    We keep playing like this against shitty CUSA teams and you'll get your wish. We didn't just make a come back in the 4th on a SEC West team. It was La Tech w/ a QB that was a drug rep a few months ago.

vCash
    We keep playing like this against shitty CUSA teams and you'll get your wish. We didn't just make a come back in the 4th on a SEC West team. It was La Tech w/ a QB that was a drug rep a few months ago.
    Maybe we should have done like they did and hit the transfer portal for some lineman

vCash
    Ain't enough sunshine in the galaxy to pump for this bullshit.

Jesus.
    Bye Felicia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneDawg View Post
    Bye Felicia
    I'm done pumping sunshine asshole.

We've got huge problems with this offense. Ain't no sugar coating it or pumping sunshine.

Can we be better? Hell yes.

Will we get better? Ummmm, maybe.

vCash
    I am not sure what happened, we won but it feels horrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    I'm totally happy we worn. That 4th quarter come back was really good.

It was against La Tech whose QB was working as a drug rep a few short months ago.

That's the nasty ass after taste.

vCash
    Ain't enough sunshine in the galaxy to pump for this bullshit.

Jesus.
    This is not getting better in the big picture until our administration (the top) decides to try to get the school organized to improve our football program. I get the feeling that Keenum is happy with a bowl and beating OM 50% of the time. Cohen was not ready to run an SEC program, and has done nothing but lose ground in most sports other than baseball. I love MSU baseball, but they don't feed the engine so to speak. We will never be competitive consistently by having to continually take chances on hiring "old" coaches ready to hang 'em up after a few years with us, or new coaches with no proven history. I realize Mullen was a new head coach, but he had been an OC at FL for a few years, with NC's under his belt. Either we get organized and raise more money and embrace the NIL thing or die on the vine.

vCash
    It's like a cord was disconnected in the second quarter and wasn't found until it was basically too late.

vCash
    Exactly, we won but why do I feel like I need to take a shower to get all the mud off.

vCash
    How d you know. la Tech is a shitty CUSA team? They might be a top CUSA team.. their QB was a sixth year player, he was a 4 star recruit who backed up Mayfield and The other great Sooner QB.