Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Leach................

vCash

Mike Leach................

LOL. I hope y'all that wanted this clown are happy.

vCash

I've been neutral about him.

Suddenly I see. He's too laid back and absent for a high maintenance program like MSU. Perhaps Arnett can step up next and lead this team

vCash
    I'd be happy to see him fired tonight. Let Spurrier Jr. run it as interim. Who cares.

vCash

Spurrier or Arnett

Don't care

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I'd be happy to see him fired tonight. Let Spurrier Jr. run it as interim. Who cares.
    Me too. Anyone that will get rid of air raid I'm for it. Problem is we don't have players to run much of anything anymore after he gutted our talent.

vCash
    He will do as well Mullen did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Maybe not quite that well but I see 6-6 and 7-5 a lot. Not terrible but not great. Solid B hire but nothing better was available at the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Me too. Anyone that will get rid of air raid I'm for it. Problem is we don't have players to run much of anything anymore after he gutted our talent.
    I know I'll be laughed at and shouted down, but I still believe the Gus Bus runs the perfect offense for MSU. Power spread option at high tempo. Keep Arnett as DC, bring in Gus and let him recruit run blocking OL, RBs and fullback/H-backs to his heart's content. We aren't going anywhere with the Air Raid. It's not a cultural or talent fit at MSU and never will be. Anyone who was honest with themselves knew that when we hired Leach.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    No he wont. This team is a 4-5 win team
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I know I'll be laughed at and shouted down, but I still believe the Gus Bus runs the perfect offense for MSU. Power spread option at high tempo. Keep Arnett as DC, bring in Gus and let him recruit run blocking OL, RBs and fullback/H-backs to his heart's content. We aren't going anywhere with the Air Raid. It's not a cultural or talent fit at MSU and never will be. Anyone who was honest with themselves knew that when we hired Leach.
    I said that when Leach was hired that the talent in MS and who MSU is and can be just doesn't fit but to be honest, I don't think Leach can win anywhere tough with that approach in today's game.

MSU is tough D, run the ball and throw enough to keep balanced.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm now leaning bad hire for the 1st time. I have no idea what the hell Leach, his staff or players were doing during off season , spring and fall but it had nothing to do with football preparation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Agree...but I think Leach will be more like Sly.
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Slytanic lost to La Tech—-Mullen wore shorts and lost to South Alabama— at Least Leach won the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Slytanic lost to La Tech—-Mullen wore shorts and lost to South Alabama— at Least Leach won the game.
    4 wins will still be 4 wins. This team had to score 21 points in the 4th to beat the 2nd worst team on its schedule

Crooms coached before Saban got rolling at Bama and changed things. Mullen lost to South Al because he didnt stick to his gut and keep Fitz in the game.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I called him out after last seasons Auburn game and I was absolutely crucified. He's on cruise control to retirement.

vCash
    Spot on!

vCash
    4 wins will still be 4 wins. This team had to score 21 points in the 4th to beat the 2nd worst team on its schedule

Crooms coached before Saban got rolling at Bama and changed things. Mullen lost to South Al because he didnt stick to his gut and keep Fitz in the game.
    Yep USA was Mullen choosing wrong player to play - Fitz.

vCash
    I think you said he would never coach here too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Yep USA was Mullen choosing wrong player to play - Fitz.
    Sirmon's defense didn't help either.

vCash
    This is battered wife syndrome