Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU-LA TECH GAME THREAD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Gezzzz. This isn't Moorhead's fault. If this goes bad, it's all on Cohen. You knew what you were getting with Leach. A gimmick offense and a few laughs at the press conference. And 6 months in the keys.
    I think what people don?t understand is that nobody else was available when we hired leach except maybe Bill Clark who yes I would?ve hired him over Leach but I also see the concerns with Clark. He tried for Napier and Chadwell wasn?t that well known yet. As much as I wanted Moorhead gone if I knew then what I know now I wish we would?ve kept Moorhead another year if it meant getting Chadwell

vCash
    I?m good with just letting the coaching staff go and calling the season. This is a joke. Cohen should be ashamed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I see that Saban has already turned Manny Diaz into his own person sock puppet.... 27-nil
    Last second FG by Miami. But your statement still stands. Alabama is Alabama again.

vCash
    This offense is shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Change it to who?? No he won't. And why would he?? Cause we can't block, fumbled, jumped offsides on 4th and 1 and gave up two huge plays on defense. Makes no sense. None.
    Right. And that's why he'll probably do it. He has 4 plays. He doesn't know what else to do. His offense is trash, but he can't see it.

vCash
    Dis offense is fun

vCash
    Croom > Leach???? Approaching if not.

vCash
    I'm speechless. Literally speechless

vCash
    Have any of you considered that this LaTech team could be really really good?!?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Gezzzz. This isn't Moorhead's fault. If this goes bad, it's all on Cohen. You knew what you were getting with Leach. A gimmick offense and a few laughs at the press conference. And 6 months in the keys.
    Anyone that thinks its anything but the offensive scheme that is the current problem is beyond me.

vCash
    This offense is garbage.

But Monday.... "Leach just needs his players"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Holy shit this is ridiculous

He'll get it fixed at halftime ....

vCash
    Welp we are back to the Croom years. This is hard to watch. Lucky to win 3 games this year.

Banned
    vCash
    This shits worse than covid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    I think what people don?t understand is that nobody else was available when we hired leach except maybe Bill Clark who yes I would?ve hired him over Leach but I also see the concerns with Clark. He tried for Napier and Chadwell wasn?t that well known yet. As much as I wanted Moorhead gone if I knew then what I know now I wish we would?ve kept Moorhead another year if it meant getting Chadwell
    That has to be the reason Leach was hired. What about Sarkisian? Did he ever want the job?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Change it to who?? No he won't. And why would he?? Cause we can't block, fumbled, jumped offsides on 4th and 1 and gave up two huge plays on defense. Makes no sense. None.
    Defense also got the 2 TOs that led to both our scores

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Have any of you considered that this LaTech team could be really really good?!?**
    Seriously

vCash
    Well, I?m done for the year and it?s not even halftime of first game. Least watchable/effective offense in college football. One more year of this I?m guessing

vCash
    We love adversity more than anyone.

vCash
    Oregon beats Fresno St by a td