Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kiffin out for Monday?s game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If you are vaccinated you don't have to isolate.
    Which is weird bc that is not following the science, as 7 pointed out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Thank you all. Just took my last Azthromycin tablet (5 day supply) all that is left are prescribed vitamins. I am very blessed considering I'm 58 I reckon. I hate China.
    Hang in there brother. And reach out if you want to talk. I went through it in august. Had fatigue for almost 3 weeks. Also I took two rounds of z pack, so don't hesitate to take another if you have some lingering congestion or a touch of pneumonia. Get a chest x Ray too if you can to make sure you are good.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Hang in there brother. And reach out if you want to talk. I went through it in august. Had fatigue for almost 3 weeks. Also I took two rounds of z pack, so don't hesitate to take another if you have some lingering congestion or a touch of pneumonia. Get a chest x Ray too if you can to make sure you are good.
    Thank you sir. This is my first time to take antibiotics in over 15 years. Im wondering what's next cuz I still feel like shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Take theraflu
    Are you saying this is a flu?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm playing)

vCash
    I'm living proof you don't have to run a temp to have it. Never felt anything like it. Blood pressure, Oxygen,pulse, all check out. But I can't do shit but lie here in 17ing bed cuz I get dizzy on my feet and have no energy. Zero.
    I had it and no fever, very few symptoms other than some sinus stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Which is weird bc that is not following the science, as 7 pointed out.
    That is my beef with all this; they ain't followed any science since this started. All political posturing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well I thought he might be positive from other disease than COVID. Plus we just got dissed big time on SEC Nation.
    Why would you think that? **

vCash
    I'm living proof you don't have to run a temp to have it. Never felt anything like it. Blood pressure, Oxygen,pulse, all check out. But I can't do shit but lie here in 17ing bed cuz I get dizzy on my feet and have no energy. Zero.
    You have it now? How long have you felt lousy?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    You have it now? How long have you felt lousy?
    Bout 3 or 4 weeks. Diagnosed 4 days ago.

vCash
    Nfl is testing all vaccinated players weekly.

vCash
    Thank you all. Just took my last Azthromycin tablet (5 day supply) all that is left are prescribed vitamins. I am very blessed considering I'm 58 I reckon. I hate China.
    Positive test at CVS, couple of days of fatigue, high temps, self-treated with 5 rounds of hydroxychloroquine

Great now, + antibodies without 2x vaccine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Are you saying this is a flu?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm playing)
    Most symptoms are flu-like. You get those under control and you're on your way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Positive test at CVS, couple of days of fatigue, high temps, self-treated with 5 rounds of hydroxychloroquine

Great now, + antibodies without 2x vaccine
    How old are you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    He has China virus
    ****ing racists. Mississippi. Don?t even care.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    ****ing racists. Mississippi. Don?t even care.
    What's wrong with calling it what it is? Today is Day 7 and I woke up feeling better. Praise The Lord and go to hell China. I wish others had it need to as easy as I have. Now I need to figure out what's next. Does this mean I don't need to get vaxed?

vCash
    What's wrong with calling it what it is? Today is Day 7 and I woke up feeling better. Praise The Lord and go to hell China. I wish others had it need to as easy as I have. Now I need to figure out what's next. Does this mean I don't need to get vaxed?
    Had covid in December....no symptoms. Did lose smell at day 9. Wondered why lost smell without any upper respiratory problems. Found out later that one loses taste and smell in the part of the brain that controls those functions.

Saying that...my personal doctor suggested I take the Regeneron infusion due to my age (68 then) and Hx of bypass surgery 12 years before to reduce the possibilities of blood clots. Had the infusion on day 7.

Saying that, I had to wait 90 days post infusion before I could get the vaccine. I got. Glad i did. I just think it reduces your change of dying form a break through infection....and that is the bottom line...not dying. I want to save the dying from watching our football team.

You might request from your doctor the monoclonial antibodies.....I think all new cases of covid should get the infusion.

vCash
    Never had fever but sweated buckets and shivered for several days. No breathing issues but it attacked spinal injuries from a wreck many years ago. The when I thought it was over the fatigue set in for 3 days.....followed by loss of smell and taste which still isn?t fully recovered 9 months later......Hang tough OJW DOG...!
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 09-06-2021 at 01:26 PM.

vCash
    A girl that works for me got it in January. She still can?t smell. She?s young too. Like 25 tops.

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you all for the well wishes. Im feeling much better today. Appetite showing signs of life. I feel lucky compared to others.

vCash
    So.... why couldn't Kiffen do what Saban did last year?

He tested pos Friday. So why not two negative test and show up and coach?