Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Week Depth Chart is Out

vCash

Game Week Depth Chart is Out

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    What's up with the "OR"? Not buying chance is equal to will, and damn sure not buying Austin is equal to walley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's up with the "OR"? Not buying chance is equal to will, and damn sure not buying Austin is equal to walley
    Ha

vCash
    Because we start 2 Ys

vCash
    WR is the least of my worries on who is “listed” as starting

Seeing Reese on there at back up shows we prob got a really good one with him
    Great to see Lawrence back on the depth chart , a lot of people forget about that kid last year. He missed the entire season after playing a lot as a true freshman.. he will be a welcomed edition back for us to that backend
    I will be shocked if Jett Johnson is still listed on a week 4 depth chart and going forward
    Excited to see what kind of progress D Richardson has made since last season .. I know Coach Wash is high on him
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 08-30-2021 at 06:34 PM.

vCash
    offensive line 6'5" 6'5" 6'3" 6"7" 6'7" now there some beef. speaking of food where are good eating joints around Madison MS?

vCash
    It's cool to see Christian Ford on there at Y. Kid is from my hometown and was MVP on a team that included Arik Gilbert and Harrison Bailey. Has potential but had to get his head on straight and bounced from Ga Southern to JUCO and now MSU. Hope he can take advantage of the opportunity.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    99jc?.steakhouses: Elys, Shapleys, koestler Prime

vCash
    Hamil’s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Because we start 2 Ys
    No, we start one Y and one H, or just one Y if we're in two-back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    No, we start one Y and one H, or just one Y if we're in two-back.
    Those two will be on the field together

vCash
    Is it possible Leach is going to go old school and shuttle plays in with his Y receivers and those 2 guys alternate shuttling in every play? Just spitballing, not suggesting that is what this is.

vCash
    Not trying to derail the the thread from the depth chart topic but here are a few
    Primos, Georgia Blue, Local 463, Caet, Anjou, Strawberry Cafe, Halfshell Oyster House, Burgers Blues and BBQ, Kristos, Krilakis, Trace Grill, Sombra, Room Service,Taqueria La Guadalupe, Elys, Koestler Prime, and Pelican Cove (drinks on the reservoir and fried seafood). I probably left out some good ones but those are a few.

Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    offensive line 6'5" 6'5" 6'3" 6"7" 6'7" now there some beef. speaking of food where are good eating joints around Madison MS?
    Last edited by jacksondawg; 08-31-2021 at 12:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Those two will be on the field together
    Yes, if Williams plays H like he did last year after Walley became a starter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    It's cool to see Christian Ford on there at Y. Kid is from my hometown and was MVP on a team that included Arik Gilbert and Harrison Bailey. Has potential but had to get his head on straight and bounced from Ga Southern to JUCO and now MSU. Hope he can take advantage of the opportunity.
    Not surprised he left Ga Southern. Its been a mess the last few years. My son played there starting in 2014. When Fritz left, the replacement was horrible and they went downhill fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by secfan22 View Post
    Not surprised he left Ga Southern. Its been a mess the last few years. My son played there starting in 2014. When Fritz left, the replacement was horrible and they went downhill fast.
    Hey, see you just joined. Glad to have you on board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Hey, see you just joined. Glad to have you on board.
    I've been lurking for years, lol. My son played fball so I started following along as he went through the recruiting process. #noxubeealum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Is it possible Leach is going to go old school and shuttle plays in with his Y receivers and those 2 guys alternate shuttling in every play? Just spitballing, not suggesting that is what this is.
    I can't imagine we would use Walley to run plays in and out on a consistent basis. That's losing him for half the plays and using his legs a lot for running on and off the field rather than running routes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by secfan22 View Post
    I've been lurking for years, lol. My son played fball so I started following along as he went through the recruiting process. #noxubeealum
    LOL, nice. Yeah, I did the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Yes, if Williams plays H like he did last year after Walley became a starter.
    You won't see Austin and Walley on the field at the same time. Not according to that depth Chart

Jamire has the "H" WR spot. That spot is his. Do not underestimate how good that guy can be. He is a 4 star WR that has been playing in this system for 3 years and two of those for Leach. He brings an experience factor to that position. The "Y" spot is up for grabs between Walley and Austin. Austin is ahead right now but we all know that Walley is more explosive and may overtake him at any point. I expect them to split snaps based on performance.