Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs were is our humanity. First time in my lifetime I am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoachKlein View Post
    So it could help and won't harm you.
    Unless you buy it from tractor Supply and don't know how much to take.

Then, you end up shitting your brains out, or in the already packed hospitals....

https://www.mississippifreepress.org...reat-covid-19/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboydawg View Post
    You are correct. Those of us that understand how vaccines work understood that this would happen. So why do ?you ****ers? want to dismiss the need for an effective treatment plan? You knew this would happen right? I?m well versed in virology and understand how viruses mutate. 8 years of college and 3 degrees will do that to a person. You honestly believe the vaccine had nothing to do with the mutation? Your message would be better received if you came off that high horse of yours?and displayed any evidence of being an adult.
    What" effective treatment plan". You mean the non fda approved use of Monoclonal anitbodies? Or do you mean the care you get in a hospital for Covid?

Or are you talking about Hydroxycholoquine, livestock wormer and sunshine?

I'm all for a good treatment. but not just made up shit you read on facebook...

And since you are so well versed on virus mutation, please explain how the current mutation, Delta has anything to do with vaccination.

The current variant is Delta, It was first found in India in December. India did not begin vaccinations until Mid January. So unless the Delta variant time travels, VAccination had nothing to do with the delta variant.

Again, prevention is more effective than a cure. If I hand you a vial of anthrax, will you open it? There are effective treatments. Or will you Prevent by not opening the vial?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    Unless you buy it from tractor Supply and don't know how much to take.

Then, you end up shitting your brains out, or in the already packed hospitals....

https://www.mississippifreepress.org...reat-covid-19/
    Yeah, well take a whole bottle of aspirin, tylenol, ibuprofen, or countless other OTC meds and let me know how that works out. A bunch of good info on it linked in this article with a meta-analysis from the American Journal of Therapeutics.

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/...ctin-treatment

vCash
    What" effective treatment plan". You mean the non fda approved use of Monoclonal anitbodies? Or do you mean the care you get in a hospital for Covid?

Or are you talking about Hydroxycholoquine, livestock wormer and sunshine?

I'm all for a good treatment. but not just made up shit you read on facebook...

And since you are so well versed on virus mutation, please explain how the current mutation, Delta has anything to do with vaccination.

The current variant is Delta, It was first found in India in December. India did not begin vaccinations until Mid January. So unless the Delta variant time travels, VAccination had nothing to do with the delta variant.

Again, prevention is more effective than a cure. If I hand you a vial of anthrax, will you open it? There are effective treatments. Or will you Prevent by not opening the vial?
    You are missing the point yet making mine for me at the same time. You are so busy with your narrative that you don?t listen to anyone else?therefore you don?t comprehend. Vaccination AND effective treatment are not an either/or deal. Both are needed. Treatment is being neglected. You were ok taking a vaccine not approved by the FDA but you aren?t ok taking a treatment not approved? Hypocritical much?

The vaccine is not going to make it go away. It is not that simple. Viruses mutate under pressure. The more they mutate they form new variants. The more people that get vaccinated the more pressure that is being put on the virus to mutate. By the time every person in the country gets vaccinated, a new resistant variant will form. The US is the perfect storm for virus mutation right now and yes that is due to the growing number of vaccinations. Vaccinated people are largely responsible for the spread of the Delta variant. Why? Because the CDC said you are vaccinated so you can take your mask off. Meanwhile, they are walking around sick, maybe asymptomatic with very contagious loads coming out their nose. Oops?put your mask back on. But you knew this would happen right? Surely the CDC did too. Of course unvaccinated people are spreading it too but they are most likely pretty sick and hopefully quarantined.

vCash
    https://www.realclearscience.com/art...es_791050.html

This is the best article I have read on the subject. It is not an anti-vax piece. It is straight down the middle. It is a family practitioner giving his advice based on the data available. Great read.

vCash
    You are missing the point yet making mine for me at the same time. You are so busy with your narrative that you don?t listen to anyone else?therefore you don?t comprehend. Vaccination AND effective treatment are not an either/or deal. Both are needed. Treatment is being neglected. You were ok taking a vaccine not approved by the FDA but you aren?t ok taking a treatment not approved? Hypocritical much?

The vaccine is not going to make it go away. It is not that simple. Viruses mutate under pressure. The more they mutate they form new variants. The more people that get vaccinated the more pressure that is being put on the virus to mutate. By the time every person in the country gets vaccinated, a new resistant variant will form. The US is the perfect storm for virus mutation right now and yes that is due to the growing number of vaccinations. Vaccinated people are largely responsible for the spread of the Delta variant. Why? Because the CDC said you are vaccinated so you can take your mask off. Meanwhile, they are walking around sick, maybe asymptomatic with very contagious loads coming out their nose. Oops?put your mask back on. But you knew this would happen right? Surely the CDC did too. Of course unvaccinated people are spreading it too but they are most likely pretty sick and hopefully quarantined.

We seem to be talking past each other then, I never said anything about my comfort level of treatments, and only point it out as several on here have rejected the "unproven, unapproved vaccine" only to tout vitamins, Antibodies, and Ivermectin. If you are not in that group, i'm not talking to you.

And for everyone I know of that has been hospitalized for Covid, treatments are not "being neglected". But Coach34 telling a story about a guy going to tractor supply is how we end up with people dead from eating a tube of Horse Wormer. That's not treatment. That's Snake Oil. They make human pills of Ivermectin. That would be treatment.

If enough people are vaccinated, it won't matter. if it "goes away" or not. We vaccinate EVERYONE for MMR and still have US cases of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella. But the number of cases went from 5 million a year to 1,000 a year. Wouldn't that be great for Covid?

As for the effectiveness of the vaccine falling over time, Well we have a prior for that too. How many shot do you need for each vaccine? I know I had 4-5 MMR shot, a tetnus shot every 10 years, 3 hepatatis shots, etc. That we need a 6 -8 month booster is nothing new, or special. If it had not been a pandemic, we might should have spaced dose 1 and 2 further apart, but trying to save lives then made it risky.

I need evidence that "vaccinated people" were maskless more than "unvaccinated people". Because that is not what i saw/am seeing in Texas. When the mask mandates stopped, everyone stopped wearing a mask. I read a blog by an epidemiologist that an MSU Grad I know went to Med School with. https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...ain-vaccinated
    Vaccinated people are contagious for 6 days, (slightly LESS contagious than unvaxed which are spreading for at least 18 days) and that is new with Delta. So it's not that the "CDC knew and didn't care" it's that Delta changed things. You seem to kinda know that.

So sure Vaccinated people probably are spreading some too, but the unvaccinated are spreading 3x longer, and are more contagious.

So get the shot, wear a mask.

PS. The website that I have been sent to get the right IVM dosage has this ins the FAQ section....

Masks: the FLCCC position on when to wear them, and when not to wear them.
    The aggressive spread of Covid-19 is thought to be primarily due to airborne (aerosol) spread. Inhaling tiny floating droplets directly into the nose/lungs is strongly, but not perfectly, prevented by wearing masks indoors...
    It is the opinion of the FLCCC that mask wearing is critical
    And...

About the Covid Vaccines
    What is your position on vaccines?
    The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who clannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment.
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 03:33 PM.

vCash
    https://www.realclearscience.com/art...es_791050.html

This is the best article I have read on the subject. It is not an anti-vax piece. It is straight down the middle. It is a family practitioner giving his advice based on the data available. Great read.
    Here is a blog by an Epidemiologist. Since it's more her specialty, Read what she says...
    https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...chive?sort=new

PS. The website that I have been sent to get the right IVM dosage has this ins the FAQ section....

The aggressive spread of Covid-19 is thought to be primarily due to airborne (aerosol) spread. Inhaling tiny floating droplets directly into the nose/lungs is strongly, but not perfectly, prevented by wearing masks indoors...
    And...

About the Covid Vaccines
    The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who clannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment.
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 03:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I told of what someone I knew did. Dr's recommend ivermectin as a treatment. Self-medicating is always risky- but this person is wealthy and has plenty of friends that are in the medical profession. I doubt he asked Farmer Ted for the correct dosage
    Why didn't the doctor just write a script for human Ivermectin? It's $16 at walmart for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoachKlein View Post
    Yeah, well take a whole bottle of aspirin, tylenol, ibuprofen, or countless other OTC meds and let me know how that works out. A bunch of good info on it linked in this article with a meta-analysis from the American Journal of Therapeutics.

https://www.biznews.com/health/2021/...ctin-treatment
    Yeah, because on the side of the injector for horses it says how much a human should take****. It does say how many grams to give per 100 pounds, but that's almost enough to put a human in a coma.

And I listed 16 studies that say it doesn't.

If you want to take Ivermectin, find a doctor that will prescribe the human dose. It's cheaper than buying it at tractor supply and you won't accidentally OD on Apple flavor

vCash
    Why didn't the doctor just write a script for human Ivermectin? It's $16 at walmart for it.
    because he's a redneck from Louisiana that raises cattle. Been dealing with that kind of stuff for years

But the point is Ivermectin is a great therapeutic with numerous studies to back it up
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    with numerous studies to back it up
    Its funny how relative "numerous studies" is when arguing for HC, ivermectin, and.....the vaccines.

vCash
    Did you just "Cite" a podcast.....

Here are 16 double blind studies saying Ivemectrin doesn't work for Covid..

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...bles/table-2c/
    Did you listen or just lemming on?

vCash
    because he's a redneck from Louisiana that raises cattle. Been dealing with that kind of stuff for years

But the point is Ivermectin is a great therapeutic with numerous studies to back it up
    For worms, mites, and lice. It does absolutely nothing for COVID, and that is backed up by numerous double blind studies, you know, the real kind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Did you listen or just lemming on?
    I listened that one, and a different one with a zoologist that said stop taking wormer for a virus

And funny you use "Lemming" for advocating for an animal wormer...

And...

About the Covid Vaccines
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 03:31 PM.

vCash

He's been dealing with what stuff for years? Wormer? I know rednecks in texas that don't have been dealing raising horses for years, and don't have the sense not to put 2 stallions in a barn with mares in heat. Him deworming his cattle has **** all to do with him knowing how much Ivermectin to use and not kill himself.

And again, if he asked a doctor for how much to take, there must be a reason why that same doctor didn't write a prescription for it. A tube of wormer costs more at Tractor supply than the cash price of the people stuff at Walmart.

I'm sure it wasn't the liability****

And I can find as many saying HC, Ivermectin, etc are not effective...

And many saying that the vaccine is at least as effective as the MMR and tetanus vaccines.

And...

About the Covid Vaccines
    Last edited by SheltonChoked; 08-30-2021 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Added info about masks and Vaccinations from the pro IVM website...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I understand. But read some of my posts about my son. 21 years old and as healthy as an SEC athlete. Never misses a workout. Almost ended up in the hospital. It's the sickest he's ever been. He's perfectly fine now though.
    Glad he is ok. But your last sentence sums it up for most that are still hesitant. Thanks for sharing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    The original studies for the vaccine never said you cannot get COVID. The data was always about reducing severe cases/hospitalizations/deaths. Its easy to short sight this and make it seem like the vaccine is not worth anything, but the spill over effect into the hospitals in the state is really ugly.
    By the CDC definition of a vaccine that it what a vaccine is - you don't contract the disease. So again they continue to lie about the shot. Only reason I call it a vaccine is for the ill informed people who don't know what a vaccine is or a shot. This is only a shot and last year's shot at that. It does almost nothing on the variant. Know vaccinated who have died, hospitalized and good friend got Covid only a month after got vaccinated last week. As Joel says - sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    By the CDC definition of a vaccine that it what a vaccine is - you don't contract the disease. So again they continue to lie about the shot. Only reason I call it a vaccine is for the ill informed people who don't know what a vaccine is or a shot. This is only a shot and last year's shot at that. It does almost nothing on the variant. Know vaccinated who have died, hospitalized and good friend got Covid only a month after got vaccinated last week. As Joel says - sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
    That's not true. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyschools/b...ine-basics.htm

Definition of Terms
    Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.
    CAN is a legal definition, if they wanted to say what you think it says, they would use the legal term WILL

There are breakthroughs of all the vaccines. 1200 cases of measles in the us in 2019. https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html 52 cases on mumps in 2021 in US. https://www.cdc.gov/mumps/outbreaks.html 3200 cases of hep B https://www.hhs.gov/hepatitis/learn-...ics/index.html

All of which take 4 to 5 doses...

Also, the vaccine works on the variant.

Measles and polio breakthrough infections aren't just rare because the vaccines are so effective but also because those who are vaccinated rarely interact with infected people. Even with highly effective vaccines for Covid-19, breakthrough infections are likely to keep happening because the virus is so widespread.
    So continue to be ignorant, or lie about "vaccines"

vCash
    That's not true. https://www.cdc.gov/healthyschools/b...ine-basics.htm

CAN is a legal definition, if they wanted to say what you think it says, they would use the legal term WILL

There are breakthroughs of all the vaccines. 1200 cases of measles in the us in 2019. https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html 52 cases on mumps in 2021 in US. https://www.cdc.gov/mumps/outbreaks.html 3200 cases of hep B https://www.hhs.gov/hepatitis/learn-...ics/index.html

All of which take 4 to 5 doses...

Also, the vaccine works on the variant.

So continue to be ignorant, or lie about "vaccines"
    You've done a terrible job of accomplishing what you have set out to do in this thread and every other one I've seen you hop in on this subject. Keep being part of the problem to people who are on the fence and want to do what is best for themselves and others. Millions of people are torn and being socially pressured to do something they deep down don't feel comfortable with. Yet you deem them stupid. What if a teacher called a student stupid. And don't flatter yourself, I'm not holding you to the level of an effective teacher. Does that make the student finally understand and just learn what the teacher was trying to teach? Or cause them to give one shit about what someone who insults you is trying to convince you of? Or does it do the opposite? All it proves is you don't know how to communicate.

I can assure you that you could possibly connect with someone and convince them what you are saying is correct. Whether it actually is or isn't. That's not the point, and is the entire reason for my post. It could possibly save a life or lives but it also could take one in the future.

But your attempts are always looking down your nose at others who are just too stupid to comprehend what someone like yourself who can link articles backing up their opinion with more opinion that change weekly yet are stated as facts.
    Last edited by StateDawg44; 08-30-2021 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    You've done a terrible job of accomplishing what you have set out to do in this thread and every other one I've seen you hop in on this subject. Keep being part of the problem to people who are on the fence and want to do what is best for themselves and others. Millions of people are torn and being socially pressured to do something they deep down don't feel comfortable with. Yet you deem them stupid. What if a teacher called a student stupid. And don't flatter yourself, I'm not holding you to the level of an effective teacher. Does that make the student finally understand and just learn what the teacher was trying to teach? Or cause them to give one shit about what someone who insults you is trying to convince you of? Or does it do the opposite? All it proves is you don't know how to communicate.

I can assure you that you could possibly connect with someone and convince them what you are saying is correct. Whether it actually is or isn't. That's not the point, and is the entire reason for my post. It could possibly save a life or lives but it also could take one in the future.

But your attempts are always looking down your nose at others who are just too stupid to comprehend what someone like yourself who can link articles backing up their opinion with more opinion that change weekly yet are stated as facts.

I'm not calling those hesitant about the vaccines stupid, I'm calling out those that make up lies or are completely ignorant about all vaccines stupid.
    If someone is looking to a random poster on a messge board for the education they need to get treatment for any medical issue, then that's their issue. They should talk to a doctor. But when someone is being an idiot, I am qualified to say "you are a dumbass to take horse wormer, get the people version", and when those anti vaxx, anti mask people send me a " but I know the dosage from this website", and that website says " wear a mask and get vaccinated", well, what's the issue.

It's been going on for far too long. and it's the same idiots. If they were not going to wear a mask, take hydroxy, not get vaccinated, and take horse wormer, then maybe it's God telling them they shouldn't live.

and you finish up by showing you don't know how scientific progress works versus random idiots on the internet opinions.